Mistake:Regret -6

"Sub thik kardenga tu," he looked up at her face with tears still flowing from his eyes "bharosa hai terepe, hamari beti ko kuch nhi honga, jaa le aa usse!" She said kissing his forehead.

"I love you" he confessed his love before going inside the operating room for giving his blood to his daughter.

He gave the blood to his daughter and saw his daughter in a glass box in a very miserable he ever imagined "i love you please kuch nhi hona chaheye tujhe, meri sherni haina?" Some tears escaped from his eyes looking at the state of his daughter.

***

"Appki sherni huna mai?" 5 years old sidnaaz's daughter shouted as her mother was shouting at her for beating the shit out of a girl who pushed her while she was walking in the garden.

"Haan meri siddhi!" Sidharth said picking her up in her arms she's just a dad's girl and his brother is a mumma's boy who was least interested in their conversation as he was having his dinnner.

"Sidharth tu isski side leta haina isslia woh yeh sub karti hai, kal se mai batari hu sub sunlo!!" Shehnaaz announce making everyone looked at her "mai siddhi ko night walk ke lia nhi leke jari hu!!" She declare making the discussion to come to an end and making sidharth and his siddhi frown.

"Koi baat nhi siddhi ke dad siddhi ko leke jaenge" sidharth said happily making siddhi snuggle into his arms and hug him softly resting her face over his shoulder he's just soo huge for his tiny baby daughter.

"Kal agar kuch bhi problem hue to meri responsibility nhi hai, mai kisi bhi aurat ke paas jake sorry boolke nhi aaney wali" shehnaaz said taking her son in her arms and walk inside the room.

"Let it be baby, appki mom pagal hai aapke dad un-aurto ke sath ek selfie le lenge sorry boolne ki zarurat hi nhi padengi" he said making her daughter laugh.

"Mummy bhi yeh kar sakti thi" she said making a pout as her mother didn't do this but shout at her for beating that girl.

"Appki mummy kaha itni famous hai, huh!" Sidharth said laughing with an attitude....

"Tu haina jo.. sun rahi hu mai sub agar woh bacchi ke dad hotey na toh meko selfie lene ya dene ki bhi koi zarurat nhi hai mai inti khubsurat hu" shehnaaz said as father and daughter duo can inside the room.

"Baby appki mom ko kitni galat fehmi haina" he asked his daughter who laughter and nodded her head.

"Abb mai sora hai kisi ko bhi baat karni ho ya jhagda karna ho shaouk se karo but bahar jakey karo, meri sleep disturb nhi honi chaheye!" Their son announced making sana smile he have the same attitude as his father.

"Oye fuddu shehzaan tu kaan band karke soja koi awaaz nhi aaengi" siddhi said.

"Yaar siddhi mere soney ke badh tujhe jo karna hai kar!" Shehzaan their son shouts at her.

"Teri itni himmat, abb toh mujhe gaana bhi gana hai!" Siddhi said and stood up on the bed singing and dancing making her parents smile at their children.

"Siddhi chup baith!" Shehnaaz shouts and stood up while siddhi is singing and running here and there in the room making shehzaan also run after her.

"Apne bich kitni bhi problem ho ya thi inke aatey hi sub kuch thik hojata hai!" Sidharth said kissing shehnaaz's cheeks and sneakily her lip making her blush.

"Ek aur baby karey?" He asked making shehnaaz raise her brows .

"No yeh do afat kafi nhi hai kya duniya mai tabahi laane ke lia?" She asked looking at their kids who was running and shouts and singing.

"Nhi, mujhe teri pregnancy experience karni hai please na shehnaaz" he said making her laugh and blush.

Like this they lived happily ever after..... ✨🌺