Mistake:Regret -3

Hear this (above)song while reading this part.

Its been 15 days sidharth is searching for her like a mad man and was regretting everything he said and did to her.

He always take the pregnancy kit with it as its been soo long the lines have been faded and completely leaving him broken.

It was the very fine day sidharth was cuddling with his mom hiding his face in her stomach as now a days he isn't able to sleep on his own the memories of him spending time with shehnaaz was haunting him.

When sidharth got a call from khushal which sidharth was avoiding from yesterday.

"Uthale kya pata shehnaaz ka kuch pata chala honga" his mom caresses his hairs and he got up receiving the call.

"Hello bool khushal"

"Sidharth jaldhi police station aaja kuch pata chala hai shehnaaz ke barey mai" khushal said already sounding worried and his breaths were uneven which made sidharth breath also uneven.

"Po-police station mai kya pata chala hai?"

"Bus tu aaja phir batata hu"

Sidharth ran as he heard such things while driving his heart was pounding and he don't know why he was fearing from going to the police station his heart was racing and it didn't go well with him.

"Plzz kuch galat na ho" he prayed to his god before entering the police station.

"Kya hua?" He asked to khushal and now his heart was dead by the time.

"Woh sir ka kehna hai ki" Khushal hesitate before telling sidharth the whole thing, he was scared from his reaction today either everyone in the police station will die or sidharth will after listening the bitter truth.

"Kya khushal? Idhar time paas karne ke lia bulaya hai tune?" He shouted as his heart was racing giving him all the bad vibes he could ever get in his entire life.

"Woh teen din pehle ek jali hus car mili thi aur usski number plate shehnaaz ki car se match karti hai" khushal threw the bomb over him giving him an heart attack his steps grumble as he took two steps back taking the support of one of the table and all the officer stood up bowing their head down knowing the feeling.

"To-toh kya hua? Gaadi mai shehnaaz m-mili?" Sidharth fumbled taking long breaths after hearing him.

"Ha-haa" khushal said taking some steps back as he knew what's coming after that will ruin sidharth's life.

"Jaise tu-tune bola k-ki shehnaaz was pre-pregnant toh inn logoko e-ek body mili.." before khushal could complete sidharth ran towards him and hold his collar.

"Saley himmat kaise hue teri" sidharth said with heavy heart he dont want to know or hear anything which could leave a huge wound on his soul.

He never in his life taught of this happening or this could be the moral of him giving her a good career.

"Sir hume ek ladki ki body mili hai ful burnt only skeletons and some left remnants of the person left which we couldn't identify that its shehnaaz ma'am or not but forensic report says that the body was pregnant" one of the officer said making sodharth heart sank into his stomach he dont know how to react with such information but all he know is he need to beat the shit out of this officer and after hearing this he started punching the hell out of that officer.

"Sidharth officer ko maar ke kuch nhi milenga" khushal push him away from the officer "yeh sach hai aur jo car jaal gae thi usska number plate reh gaya ths and it has the last two number of shehnaaz's Mercedes" khushal said making sidharth fall on his knees shouting in pain.

"Noooooooo" sidharth shouted making his veins pop out in anger and heartbreak his whole face was red and he started crying.

"Aisa nhi hosakta" sidharth shouted again making everyone scare from him.

"Tu bola na ki identity nhi hue hai body toh woh shehnaaz kaise hosakti hai????" He shouted again while crying hiding his face in his palm.

"Tu-tum logo mai aka-akal nhj hai kya? She , she told me she'll never leave me toh aisa kabhi nhi hosakta, kabhi nhi!!" Sidharth shouts again to all the officers having a miserable state crying.

Present day

"sir?" The interviewer asked sidharth who was sitting in front of him as he was giving an interview about his love and ruin life and got lost in the most bizarre memories of him.

"Uss din maine usse janey ke lia keh dia aur woh rooti hue chali gae,pur mujhe nhi pata tha ki woh phir kabhi wapas nhi aiengi, maine usse bohot baar baat karne ki kosish ki usse milna bhi chaha , but woh milna nhi chahati thi shayad bohot door ja chuki thi but abb mai usse kaise batau ki woh meri saanso mai bass chuki hai aur dhadkano mai chupi hai, usska aana meri zindagi mai ek naya aabhaas tha aur jaana mere wajood ka marna, aur yeh meri khushnaseebi thi ki woh mera pyaar thi, usski yaado ke saharey jeena seekh raha tha uss pal ke badh!" Sidharth said wiping the tear drop which escaped from his eyes remember the memories of his love.

"Toh shehnaaz ma'am sacchi? Woh body?" The interviewer asked making him frown making a crying face and a faded smile.

Flashback continues

Guys literally this broke my heart while writing i hope they'll always be happy in their life and together.

I regret writing this part.. 💔 I really love you sidharth please 😭😭💔
Vote and comment