Mistake:Regret -4

Toh shehnaaz ma'am sacchi? Woh body?" The interviewer asked making him frown making a crying face and a faded smile.

Flashback continues

Its been 9 months sidharth was totally shattered he regretted everything, he still didn't believe that who's dead body he saw was shehnaaz he know their love is "amar" and death can never part them he searched her everywhere, he too wanted a happy family a wife and his own blood to live with spend good times with but instead what he did was pushed his love away from him and ruined everything.

Sidharth woke up from the couch of his room and thumped himself on the bed felling exhausted by work stress and crying all day , he closed his eyes just for a second when the door bells rings making him frown.

He was being to lazy to wake up and go to open the door so he shouted to his mother "mom, darwaza kholdo please!" After 3 min he remembered his mom is at his sisters place and maybe she's at the door.

He woke up lazily to open the door and found shehnaaz breathing heavily putting her all weight over the side wall of the main door.

He heart almost dropped into his stomach looking at her after a huge time gap his lips quivered and tears started forming in his eyes looking at her the most beautiful face he had ever seen.

He swiftly pulled her towards himself and hugged her and kissed her whole face making her eyes close she was already weak he look at her face while look totally pale and weak , he touched her hand just to see some medical taped on the back of her palm which means she was in the hospital but why.

Before he could ask anything to her she spoke making him shock , hurt and guilty at the same time "I didn't came here for your love , i came here because of my child he's suffering he need your blood please come with me" she literally begged him making him silently cry miserably.

"Jaldhi chalo" he took her hand and his car keys and ran outside towards the parking lot.

"Kya hua ussko? Mera baccha? Ussko akela chordh ke kaise aagae tu? Woh thik toh haina? Kon hai hospital mai usske sath?Ladka hai ki ladki? Shehnaaz meko woh sub nhi karna chaheye tha mai bus bohot .." sidharth started speaking continuously as they sat in the car and he started driving towards the hospital .

"Sidharth will you please shut the fuck up!" Shehnaaz shouts because she's already going through some trauma and his continuous nonsense was making her more worried and anxious for her baby.

Sorry for short update I'm still trying to cope up!🙏🏻🙏🏻