Chapter 6

Aruna could feel the happiness through his voice. She looked at his face. She could see he maintained a normal face without any smile . "She will be obviously happy. "  It's a blessing for a women to become  mother.  Aruna replied

Manik did not say anything there was a look of confusion on his face.

Nandini was not understanding anything what they all were talking about. She could feel the happiness in his voice when he asked about his mother. She thought he loves his mother more .

The kids were done eating. Ragini decided to call everyone for the dinner. Everyone started eating except Nandini and Ragini they were serving everyone.

"Ragini and Nandini you two should start eating now". Neela said

"No aunty we will eat later. "  saying this Nandini served the rice

"We will take it by ourselves ."  I insist please sit . Neela said to convince them

"But " before Ragini could say something Neela made her sit beside her . She told Nandini to sit too. They gave up and sat with all of them.

All of them finished their dinner. Udit and Aruna went back to their rooms after some time Neela and Manik also went back to their rooms

Nandini took  the sweet rice pudding out of the fridge. She was looking for Neela, to give  her the sweet rice pudding . She went to her mother's room

"Are you sure about this Manik " Neela asked

"I am sure " he won't dare to lie in front of me. I will meet him and see what information  did they get about us.

Neela was about to say something she noticed Nandini standing outside the door. She immediately got scared. "Nandini come inside why are you standing outside " she said composing herself.

Nandini came inside she gave the small bowl of sweet rice pudding to Neela. She was going to give it to Manik , but the way he glared her she took it back .

Neela noticed this "Nandini he doesn't like sweets. "you keep it here,pointing towards the small table that was kept in front of her . "It's so yummy " I can eat two bowls all by myself

Nandini nodded with a smile. She was figeting with her fingers , should she ask them or not? At last she decided to ask them "Aunty is there any problem" She looked at their face which looked worried after hearing the question.

"No there is no problem " It's a little stress because of work nothing else she said assuring her .

"Even if there is any problem it's none of your business. " Manik said rudely

Neela looked at the girl who looked embarrassed. "Nandini don't mind he is like this. " In fact I felt good that you asked. It's good to know that we have such caring people around us.

Nandini smiled listening to her. She heard her mother calling her. She looked at Neela , asking for permission if she can leave Neela nodded in yes. After that she left the room.

Neela looked at the other side , to see Manik glaring at her. "What was the need to give  the speech of how caring she is ?"  If you hadn't gave the speech  I would have explained her not to interfere in our matters.

"Manik did you see how embarrassed she looked ." She was genuinely concerned about us.

"I don't need anyone's concern "

"Okay leave that " Tell me when you are going to meet him.

"I am going to meet him tonight ." After everyone sleeps. I told him to come tonight.