last

Sameer looked at his bride who looked like a dream sitting beside him in her bridal dress just like a new bride minus the part that she wasn't shying like a bride

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sameer looked at his bride who looked like a dream sitting beside him in her bridal dress just like a new bride minus the part that she wasn't shying like a bride .

Not at all!

Tch .. abee isme chutney to dal ... Maine tera sar pharr dena hai meri ice cream kha hai?? Yelled mirha from the stage ready to jump down and beat Zayn who had given a poor service .

Seedhi baith jao ladki Maine jutti utaar demi hai .. her mother gritted while smiling at the guests making mirha pout .. sameer wasn't amused he knew about her obsession with food so he just rolled his eyes at his crazy wife .

His!

Sameer shah wanted mirha Alam since he was 6 .. since he saw her for the first time .. since she looked up at him with those captivating hazal eyes .

He was always protective about the little girl and with time it changed into something deep , something that was posessive and wanted her all for himself . So when he turned 23 he announced to his parents about his claim over mirha and after few sarcastic taunts his wish was granted .

***

Siddharth couldn't take his eyes off the enchantress that was his wife

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Siddharth couldn't take his eyes off the enchantress that was his wife . From the moment she had adorned the dress she looked like a literal meaning of hoor .

Making it hard for him to focus anywhere else .. he just wanted her close to him .. in his arms .. where she belongs .

Clearing his throat he tried focusing on something else like the peach curtains but her soft giggles made it hard for him to look anywhere else .so he did what he is best at .

He kept gazing her lost in her beauty.

Meanwhile sana was busy with stuffing her mouth with ras malai . Paneer tikka and what not .

Ek plate idhar bhi de bhn .. author grinned from the Ceiling where she was currently sitting .

Ae niche utar kanjar ... Sana huffed throwing a tissue making author pout .

***

Vo kon thi? Zoya hissed coming near Fahad who looked at her with a frown .

Meri friend hai .. the guy was cut off when zoya stomped on his feet with her heels .

Zada na "friends" se hasne k zaroorat nahi hai asa na ho aapke jabde m daant na bache .. she hissed making his eyes widen .

Par .. he was cut off when zoya dramatically showed up her hand stopping him .

Bas .. lagta hai ab mjhe maamla apne haath m lena hoga .. with determination she noded and stomped away not before snatching his kheer .

While Fahad stood there confused and with a frown .

Par maine kiya kya? The guy looked around with a frown making author who was still at the ceiling chuckle .

Haye fahade ab tumhe upar vala bachayee .. author gasp dramatically and fell flat on her nose .

***
Har ghadi badal rae hai dhoop zindagi
Fries hai kabhi kabhi hai bhook zindagi ,
Har pal yha thoostay raho , momos khao mountain dew

Kaush clapped with tears proud of the composition of his twin while Zayn grinned receiving the prize for his lyrics .

The price that was moong ka halwa!

Maina rolled her eyes but a smile gazed her lips looking at the ring she was given this afternoon by kaush's mom . Finally they are getting engaged.

***

Sana?

Ji

Sana sat beside her husband exhausted after the function .. the men looked so delicious .. even more than pani puri .

Bahot pyari lagrae thi tum .. he carrased her cheeks .. his eyes shinning with love and adoration making her blush .

Aap bhi .. he chuckled at that ..

M pyara lagraha tha begam? He laughed seeing her hoorified gasp .

N..nhi tch .. ap tasty lagrae thay .. she blabbered making him raise an eyebrow .

Siddhaaaaaarth .. she whinned hiding herself in his chest while he laughed wholeheartedly .

Suddenly he remembered something n pulled away making her frown .

Kya hua? She asked seeing him getting nervous .

Vo .. he took out an envelope that had his admission card of London University .

Sana .. u don't need to worry I .. I am not leaving you .. I.. he was desperately trying to pacify her who cut him off hugging him .

Aap kyu nahi jaayenge? Siddharth ye aapka khwab tha or ab , ye mera bhi khwab hai jo aapne pura karna hai ..

Or raha sawal mera .. to kya mko visa nhi mil sakta? She pouted playing with his beard while he for a moment remain rooted than kissed her making her gasp .

Ohh sana! I love u .. I love u soo freaking much! He whispered above her lips .

I love u too .. now hush and kiss me again .. she demanded making him chuckle .

***

Sameer frown on entering his room .. his bride was nowhere to be seen .. his closet door opened and entered mirha yawning .

Aap aagye .. good she noded again yawning while sameer frown .

You changed? I mean yeah u did .. he tried to dodge the dissapointment of seeing her waiting for him .

Tch .. Han na mko chubh raha tha vo dress .. she pouted than her eyes glinted .

Chale ab laaye meri mu dikhayi de jaldi .. she grinned going near him who smirked .

He took her hand and pulled her in his chest making her gasp .

Pehle mera return gift to le lu .. she frown than cursed herself .

Tch .. m to kuch laayi nahi .. ab dekhe m kal laa dungi na mera gift na khaa jaayega. .. a..acha ek kaam karye meri dairy milk le le aap sahi hai?

Her blabberings was cut off by her husband who picked her up suddenly .

Tum bolti bahot ho .. she only gape in shock making him smirk .

A...ap kya karrae hain .. she spoke when he placed her on bed .

Claiming what's mine .. and with that he crashed his lips on hers making her surrender herself to her husband and her sweet torture .

They were mukhtalif yet similar!

The End

I am gonna miss my Bubba's!
What next?
Do comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

NAWAZISHIEN❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें