3

Siddharth entered the room that was dim yet screamed royalty .

Salam dada sayin .. he sat behind the eldest shah nawab who once ruled the valleys of Kashmir .

(Sanga ye taa?)how are you? The men blinked indicating his answer .it's been 2 years since aagha shah had been bedridden because of paralysis.

Siddharth observed the men who looked like a wounded lion .. the men was ruthless once .. he was the same men who offered him in marriage to save his political reputation .

He shake his head and after formal meeting got up to leave for his room , in hope to meet his wife . The wife who hasn't graced him with her presence until now .

A frown covered his face when he found his room as it is .. untouched .. with no addition .. wasn't her belongings suppose to be here?

He called for a maid who with shaky hands approached the eldest shah .

Is kamre m koi rehta nahi hai kya? He indirectly approached the topic .

S..sayin .. bibi sayin ne aapke jaane baad ye kamra band kara dya tha .. the girl spoke shakily .

He furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion .. why would his ammi do that? And where is his wife?

Siddharth? Mehmoona looked startled on finding her son in her room at this hour of night .

Vo kaha hai amma sayin? He asked with a clenched fist .

Realisation dawned on her and she acted sad .. beta , vo yha bahot kam aati hain .. zada apne bhai k paas hoti hain unki siyasat m madat karati hain ... Aapke agha jaan ne bahot hee koi chalak or battamiz ladki baandh di hai aapke saath . She spewed absolutely rubbish .

Hum kal khud unhe lene jaayenge .. Siddharth announced with a straight face making mehmoona panick .

V..vo vo nahi aayengi siddharth a..ap chore na unhe .. she spoke approaching him .

Ammi , vo narraz hain , or unka Haqq banta hai , par ab jab hum vapas aagye hain ye humara farz hai k unke saath hui zyadti ko hum sahi kare ..

(Khob walide) sleep mother! Saying he went out while mehmoona was left in panick and anxiousness .

***

The next day was a hustle bustle in the haveli .. total 56 pakwaan was cooked to celebrate the grand eid .

Laaye meri eidi ... Anabya demanded making saksham chuckle . He loved his Adorable wife .

Banda aapka hai .. he bowed down making her giggle .. mjhe pata hai banda mera hai par abhi cash chahye shah sahb .. jldi de .. she stomped stubbornly making her husband chuckle .

Siddharth who was having his kheer smiled faintly .  It's good to have someone u can care about .. if only he was lucky in this department .

His thoughts were intrupted when they heard a clash and a shriek .

Gul? Tum thik ho? He saw anabya approaching the girl who flinched .

J..ji .. the girl meekly whispered her back towards him .

Ye kya kardya tumne? (Ahmaq)  stubborn . Anabya glared at the head maid .

Ehtram se baat kare .. she coldly spoke taking the girls hand in hers taking her away .

Saksham mein Alam haveli jaaraha hu .. the guy frown on hearing this .

Kyu?

Zahir hai .. usse vapas laane .. sid shrugged .

Kisse? Sid glared at saksham .

Usse jisse m chor gaya tha .. jo ab yha aana pasand nahi karti , sid clenched his jaw while saksham shake his head .

Ye yakeenan tumhe amma sayin ne bataya hoga nahi? Siddharth frown but noded .

Tumne aane m der kardi hai siddharth , jaisa sabkuch jataya jaa raha hai vaisa hai nahi , sid frown on this .

(Zaree'a) matlab?

Khud pata karlo .. or han .. bhabhi sayin vaha nahi hain .. saying saksham strolled out leaving siddharth in anxiousness .

***

She was working in the kitchen that evening when she was called with a cup of tea in Siddharth's room .

Hastily she hide her face and approached his room which was empty . Sighing , she hurriedly placed the cup and ran out when she was freezed by a cold voice .

Charta zai? Where are u going?

B..bahar .. she could see him standing in his balcony door .. the only ray of light was the moonlight that came in the room .

Ratal daa) come here!

She flinched at his command but turned nonthless .

Phr se puchunga .. kya naam hai aapka?

G..gul

Hmm .. pura naam?

J..ji? She looked at him startled the viel on her face acting as a curtain while Sid felt his heart beating fast finding her so close .

Mein batata hu .. he stepped towards her , and in a swift motion her viel was placed on her head revealing her beautiful face .

(Zaib) beautiful! He murmered while she stepped away .

(Ta sanga yea gul?) How are you gul? Ya mein kahu .. gul-e-sana? She gasp looking up at him and there eyes clashed .

Black against brown! The beautiful combination .

Aapko sachme asa laga k m aapka pata nahi kar paaunga? He asked amused .

M..maine asa nahi kha? She looked down .

Aap mujhse milnay nahi aayi .. he complained .

Mera jawaaz nahi banta sayinn .. she was cut off by him harshly .

Siddharth , siddharth naam hai mera .

Mjhe Haqq nahi hai aapka nam lene ka .. she looked at him furiously adding in his amusement .

Saare Haqq apke hee thay , hain or rahenge .. he declared .

Bahot jaldi yaad aagya aapko .. m chalti hu mjhe kaam hai , saying she tried turning but was stopped when he held her wrist .

Leaning towards her ear he dengerously spoke ..

Mjhe pasand nahi jab koi beech m meri baat kaat de .  She wriggled in his steel grip .

Mein tehree yha k ek mulaazim .. meri kya auqat k mein aapka hukm taal du sayin? His jaw clenched hearing her harsh words while her heart thumbed seeing the dangerous look on his face .

Ta kharay! You are stubborn . He concluded while she still wriggled in his hold making him smile .

Chale phr aap zid karle .. mein amal karleta hu .. saying so he left her hand who furiously stomped away glaring him leaving him nothing but amused .

Kharay zaibaa ( stubborn beauty!) He chuckled turning to the moon he way staring .

They really thought they can play with him?

Him! Siddharth meer shah!

Ohh! Poor they!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Long ass chapter!
Gul is fierce huh?
Do comment n lemme know ur views ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

NAWAZISHIEN❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें