last

You guys are dating?

No , playing badminton .

Siddhant! Stop joking your humour is pathetic .

Offence not taken .

The elders have left them after zoya had screamed her lungs out making them aware that the children needed time to digest the news .

You could have told us , you know? Mahi sounded hurt making naaz sigh .

Mahi yrr .. maine socha nahi itna sachii and I am really sorry my intention wasn't to hurt u guys .. it was just immature on my part .

Mahi noded in understanding so did Fahad .. it's not easy for introvert people to share there personal life so openly .

Even if it's with there closed ones and one should respect that .

Bhai I was tied with a promise .. sid immediately blurted seeing Jay glaring at him .

As if , joru ka gulam na ho to .. rolling his eyes jay teased .

Mahi and naaz turned to zoya who was quite which was not exactly zoya .

Zo I am sorrry! Naaz held her hand and zoya shake her head .

Nhi yrr .. it's alright u know .. this shit is deep n personal .. everyone was stunned at her answer .

I mean comeon .. it would be wierd that the stark enemies are suddenly in love overnight and are now singing there oaths on there bikes .. here comes the ever dramatic zoya making everyone chuckle .

Besides , everyone has secrets.   She shrugged .

U have one? Fahad challenged making her smirk .

For a matter of fact I do , she noded .

What?

Uhu .. maybe who?

Who?

You .

The hall was silent and Sid and naaz as well as mahi n jay left with smiles giving the duo the much needed privacy.

***

So?

So .. naaz turned to him with a smile .. she feels so light as if a huge weight was lifted off her .

I was really a fool arnt I? She shake her head .

I always knew that I will be the wise one .. he shrugged .

Siddhant Ali chaudhary the scum ass.  She rolled her eyes looking at the sea .

Mahi and jay have bid them by a while back and there parents too have shifted the talk for tomorrow .

Do you think Fahad will reciprocate her ? Naaz was worried about her best friends heart breaking .

He will .. that fucker is into her since high school.

Oh really

Yeah .

You know there's something about bad girls that attracts boys like us .  He teased

Siddhant Ali chaudhary

She had laughed .

Shehnaaz Oberoi

He had smiled fondly at her.

He was contented that she is letting her introvert nature flex to be with him .

Him and her

Just two imperfectly perfect ppls.

****

It was another day in st Montessori with another not so familiar screeching sounds of tires.

The bikers removed there halmets with the boy ruffling his messy hair that fell on his forehead .. with black sports jacket and black tee n jeans with biker boots he was looking bad boy that , he was .

He smirked looking at his side where the girl frowned at her long hairs that got messed due to helmet , her sharp gaze met his amused orbs making his smirk larger .

Siddhant Ali chaudhary

Shehnaaz Oberoi

This was there thing , taking each other's full names .. that is there way of greeting.

Trouble there , princess? She glared him making him chuckle , she hated being  called princess and Siddhant loved teasing her .

I would suggest you to watch your words you don't want to get late for your presentation , Chaudhary? She smirked .

His smirk got replaced by the frown settling in her words he seethed . You wouldn't do that .. he gritted making her turn back , now it was her turn to smirk .

Try me! She challenged him making him shake his head .

It's been three months that they have announced there relationship to everyone . There families were elated and friends were happy .

Zoya and Fahad were happy together minus the blunders zoya did .

Mahi n jay were as good as they can minus Jay being the clown.

Life was good for them.

Ek baat puchu? He hummed they were looking at the sea side by side .

Tum jaan buj k haarte ho na? There she said this making him smile .

I like the way you get happy .. he kissed her nose making her pout .

And here I was thinking I am winning from u .  She shake her head .

U have won shehnaaz.   U have won my heart , me , he winked making her roll her eyes .

Typical shehnaaz Oberoi thing .

Ass .

He just grinned pulling her close.

.they were close .. they have found there RAQEEB delightful.

End

NAWAZISHIEN❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें