5

Ammi

Hmm

Aap free hain?

Nahi

Siddhant rolled his eyes at his ammi's busy response .

Mjhe baat karni thi ..

Shukar! Mehmoona exclaimed .. it's been a week since the bomb of his wedding was dropped on him and since then she's waiting for him to 'talk' .

Bolo bete .. she smiled at him patting a space beside her on which he sat tiredly .

Pareshan ho .. she massaged his head who hummed closing his eyes.

Is Saturday humlog Mahira k taraf jaa rae hain rishte k lye? She bite her lip to stop the smile while sid went still.

Uh .. actually I am here to talk about it only .

Hmm bolo

Ammi m .mjhe nahi lagta that it's a good idea .

Really? Are u dofus?

He ignored his thoughts clearing his throat .. I .. I don't like her that way .

So u like someone else? Came the eager response .

What? No! Ammi! He whinned making mehmoona chuckle .

Bete .. itni der na laga dena k late ho jaaye .. she patted his head making sid sigh deep in thoughts.

***

Naam?

Jalebi bayii .. the nurse gave kaush a funny look while mirha cursed out loud on hearing the guy .

What .. arnt we playing antak sharee? He blinked in confusion .

Mein tujhe us cheemde dande se maaru? Mirha gritted out .

They have came here for bee jan's checkup .

Zoya kaha hain?

Vo kisi kone m apni mangni ka shok karrae hogi .. kaush shrugged earning another glare .

Zoya?

Maine nahi aana .. mjhe yahi rehna hai .. m medical store m kaam karke apna kharcha chala lungi .. zoya blabbered out .

Bhai aagye hain chal .. mirha rolled her eyes at her dramatic to be bhabhi .

For the love of everything that is food LEAVE ME! Zoya whinned again making kaush jump startled .. the guy fell on the nearby stretcher .

Bachao

Abe side hato .. isme horn nahi hai ... He shrieked making it look like he's swimming .

Zoya and mirha gasped looking at each other .

Ho gaya syappa.

Fahad tap on the steering impatiently then groaned going to fetch the idiots from the hospital .

The scene that welcomed him was nothing but hillarious .

The nurses along zoya and mirha were running after the stretcher on which kaush was lying in a wiered position .

Beta ye kabj (constipation) ki dawayi kha milegi? An elderly men nudged him making him swore out loud .

Finally they were able to catch kaush .. the doctors had glared them leaving Fahad to Apologise . Mirha was laughing silently , zoya was grinning at his distress and kaush . Well the guy fell asleep bcz of excessive stress .

Talk about luck .

Fahad glared at the peter gang making them shut .

Oh huh .

***

Kaha thi aap itne din se? Aise koi gayab hota hai ? Beejan frown at sana who smiled at her .

Vo na mera viva tha ..

Acha aap par rae thi

Tch .. nhi na .. chits bana rae thi .. she whispered giggling .

Her mother just glared her to behave making sana made a face .

Zayn

Han churel bol

Ye baki ki paltan kaha hain .. she frown .

Tune us bandar ko dekha .. uske haath mera phone or cp ki cap hai .. Zayn tried again to find the thief . Sana just kicked him muttering a khota she went out .

On her way to zoya's room she bumped into a furious Siddhant .

Gasping she tried balancing herself but was pinned to the door the next thing .

What the aloo kulche?

She gulped at his intense glare .

So u getting married? He seethed . He had just been informed by zoya that she's getting engaged to some langoor from her clg .

Hein? Sana was dumbfolded .

Is thand m nahau na .. shadi to dur k baat hai!

Mana karo is rishte se .. he seethed . His mind had gone blank with rage for the stupid rishta of hers .

Kyu? A mere whisper .

Bcz .. u are mine shehnaaz! How can you marry someone else?

Her eyes widen while her mouth was wide open .

What the flying circus just happened?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Surprise!
Do comment ❤️

NAWAZISHIEN❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें