2

Shehnaaz Siddiqui was a perfect blend of mature and childish nature . She was a innocent child for her dear ones but the harsh realities of her life had made her mature . Loosing her father at the age of 17 she had seen her ammi struggle for bread .

She was blessed in department of loved ones .. she had met zoya in grade 11th when both had opted biology . And since that day she is part of shah qurreshi  family  . Shs found Peter gang . She found him .

Siddhant shah was her first innocent crush .  She know that the men is just out of her league but still her foolish heart didn't loose the tiny bit hope that maybe .. just maybe he will be hers .

She turned towards the men who was apparantly the only one who can calm her chaos .

His hawk like gaze settled on her making her inside churn .

Are you okay? He asked finding her paralysed on her spot .

Speak something .. you idiot!

She opened her mouth to speak anything but one look at his brutally handsome face and she was mute .

Volume uchi karke bol ghadi!

A..ap yahan? He raised an eyebrow at her inquiry . Wasn't it his house anyways?

Bhn tu mat hee bol!

Andar chalien? He asked politely and she thanked her stars .

Maine to yahi khade khade humare future bacho ke nam soch lene thay .

She shake her head getting her stupid thoughts back .

Ji .. vo mein assignment karne aayi thi .

Finally! Kuch sensible baka hai tune .

He noded gesturing her as he opened the door for her .

Shehnaaz greeted the ladies who beamed finding her .

Kitne din baad aayi hain aap meri gudiya? Mehmoona , sids mom cooed at the beautiful girl .

Aunty parsu hee to aayi thi .. the girl scrunched her nose making ladies chuckle .

Ammi .. mein freash hokar aata hu .. sid spoke gaining everyone's attention .

She stared at his back .. the men was so frustratingly handsome .

Tu raaste mein marr gayi thi kya? Mirha asked as she came down with maina .

Maina was well .. mirha's mom niece who is staying with them as she is doing her mbbs with zoya n naaz .

Nhi .. par tere cosin ko dekhkar meri jaan zarur niklegi kisi din .

Shehnaaz wanted to say this instead she just shrugged .

They entered zoya's room where the twins were lounging as usual .

Aagyi churel .. kaush grinned .

Bandar , tu ped p nahi gaya? Naaz frown at the guy who shrugged not at all taking the insult on his heart .

Zayn! Mirha shrieked while the guy blinked at them .

Tu nivea cream kyu chaat raha hai? Zoya frown smelling the creame .

Vo I read somewhere that it tastes like curd .. Zayn shrugged .

After 7 mins ...

Nah .. it tastes fine like creame . Mirha noded hearing zoya .

Are tu bhi kha na ... Naaz made a face at her gang .

No thanks . Mjhe bhuk nahi hai .. the gang wasn't at all conserned that the creame is something you shouldn't taste.

But that's what Peter gang is .

***

Salam

Fahad greeted everyone , the gang grinned at him with naaz demanding her ice-cream which she was sure he had bought .

After all she's a pampered kid and spcly by Fahad bhai .

His eyes searched for the chasnet brown eyed girl who was apparantly hiding behind her plate .

Rolling his eyes he gave her a funny look who made a face .

Zoya bring me a cup of tea .. she groaned out looking at the men who smirked .

Jao beta .. his mother shrugged busily hearing naaz ranting on some puppy she saved today and how she's thinking of marrying him to her neighbours puppy .

Aajao

Zoya looked around the room which was too simple for her taste .

Plain

White

Boring

Fahad

She rolled her eyes at the synonyms .

Explain .. he folded his arm across his chest making the girl sigh.

Vo.   M bor ho rae thi.

Hmm

To maine socha let's do tym pass.

By calling random ppl and asking them for coffee? He raised an eyebrow and she just shrugged .

Zoe! He clenched his jaw making her shift on her foot .

He can be scary and she's already not in the mood of lactures.  Not after studying like a dog for 3 hours straight .

Zoe I do not want a repeat .. he sighed looking at her pout .

She eagerly noded thanking her heaven angels .

Jao

Ji

Zoya

Ji

Chai to de do

She bite her tongue handing him his tea while the guy smiles at her back .

She's annoyingly cute .

***

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Do comment n lemme know ur views ❤️

NAWAZISHIEN❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें