Were it begins

Hello my little readers hope you enjoy on with the show.

Y/n's POV : Here I am now stuck in nightmare's castle it was pretty interesting, I mean it ain't every day you get thrown into a portal and end up in you favorite dimension so I was pretty chill. "So we're will I be staying?" I said questioningly. "In the room up the stairs case on the second floor and to the right or so I say right next to my room." he replied . "ok i'll try to remember that though don't blame me when I follow you to your room." "I'll introduce you to my underlings soon enough." "ok?" I said a few hours past and Nightmare called me to the throne room "Stand next to me or you'll be killed by my underlings got it." "k" I replied " everyone get over here right now or you'll be sleeping in the cells tonight." A few skeletons came into the room once he said that you recognized all of them Nightmare pointed to each skeleton " Error Dust Killer Cross Horror" "Hey kid you wanna head dog? It's made with blood sweat and tears." The one known as horror stepped forward while holding out his hand. Nightmare quickly flung him into a wall with his tentacles "Anyone else want to try me?" Nightmare said in a stern voice. "no boss" they all said. "Dismissed" he said in a calm tone again one by one they all left Horror being the last one. " Now y/n you may go to your room or explore the castle not like it will do you any good to escape." He said in a creepy tone when he said the last part. "Ok I'm gonna go explore" the first thing you did was try to find the library "God damn how huge is this fucking castle." You eventually found it and surprise surprise Error was there. You internally laughed to think the God of destruction would read under novalia. "I never knew you were into romance novels Error" you said in a teasing tone "T€|| @n¥ θn€ @nd ¡ ₩¡|| k¡|| ¥θμ." He said "so any books you recommend?" You said, Error used his strings to take a book from a bookshelf and hand it to you with his strings. "¡ th¡nk ¥θμ ₩¡|| |¡ke th¡§ bθθk " you left the library and explored some more and went to your room read the new book Error recommended to you "Dang Error you really know how to pick a book" you said while enjoying the story "I wonder how Nighty is?" I think to my self then slowly drift to sleep.

Passive Nightmares POV : It had been a few days and still no sign of them "Could it be possible that they got taken out of my world completely?" I mumble to my self. "Hey mistake! What are you doing here all alone is you GIRLFRIEND not here to protect you?" They say asthey begin to beat me. "Just DIE no one likes you I'll bet she left after she knew who you really are a MONSTER." "Y/n you need to get here soon I don't think I can take it much longer."

Y/n's POV : when I wake up I feel like somethings wrong not here in Nightmare castle but somewhere else "I should probably ask if I can return to Dreamtale for a little bit" I say to myself I walk to Nightmares room and knock " Hey Nightmare?" "Yes?" "Can I return to Dreamtale for a while I think somethings off" Nightmare sighs before saying " Fine but don't stay there to long like a month" "Ok!" "I'll come get you in a week ok?" "K!" I say as we teleport to Dreamtale "bye Nightmare." He teleport back and you rush to the tree existed to see passive Nightmare again when you get there though you were greeted to the sight of Nightmare being pumbled to hell and back you slowly walk to the bully's place a hand on their shoulders "What did I tell you about bullying nightmare?" You said in a very scary tone "u-uh we were just pretending to hurt him r-right?" "Y-yea we were" "If I see this happen again I will hurt you with NO hesitation GOT IT?" "Y-yes mam'm" they then ran like they were going to be killed if they don't. " Hey it's ok they won't hurt you now in here." "N/n?" Nightmare said you kinda blushed at the new nickname "y-yea I'm here" you proceed to dress his wounds and hug him *YOU ARE FILLED WITH DETERMINATION TO HELP NIGHTMARE* the voice said again "you want me to go get nice cream?" "That would be nice" he said (hehe NICE pun there) shyly "ok what flavor?" "Vanilla will do." "Ok tell me if you need any thing else ok?" "Ok" and with that you were heading to go get nice cream you ran into Dream along the way (bro what about your job? XD) "So you want banana?" "Yes thank you very much human! Oh I mean y/n hehe...im sorry" he said quite embarrassed "Its ok Dream" once you got the two nice cream the nice cream worker said you can have it for free and you thanked him and headed to the tree "here Nighty" you handed him his nice cream "thank you n/n" "THANK YOU Y/N!" Both brothers said "Your welcome" you said happily " oh right my job!" You say, you say good bye to the two brothers run to your house and put your uniform on and race to your work place "I'm sorry I'm late!" You say "it's fine but don't be late next time." You get to work serving sweets and pastries eventually end your shift and go to the tree and see the two brothers waving you obviously wave back at them "Hey Night I'll stay here for the rest of the night k? "Ok"

Present Dreams POV : So that's why nightmare kidnapped them they has a lot of negative feelings "Ink Blue we need to make sure they doesn't get kidnapped by my brother again ok?" "Ok dream!" "Sure" they both agreed now it's just a matter of time.

TO BE CONTINUED

Dream: Why do we have to sound like villains? I mean were hero's not villains.
Ink: I agree why do we need to do this?
Me: So this can thicken the PLOT it is everything in a love story. ¬ ~ ¬
Passive Nightmare: but why? Can't we just love another right now?
Me: no we have to have conflict so it will be dramatic CUT!