A waiting game

Ok so~ enjoy the very long chapter my little readers

Blues POV: "Blue Ink can you watch over Dream tale for a bit?" Dream does not usually ask favors of us out of the Blue (hehe NICE pun)  so of course I agreed "Sure!" I said Dream thanked us and went to his room "So shall we go now or later?" Ink replyed with "Think we should go and start now it seems urgent don't you think?" "Yea your right." Ink opens a portal to Dreamtale and we walk through "So this is were Dream used to live" "Seems so" "Now shall we start?" "Of course" I have some knowledge of Dreamtale like from what dream told us this might be an earlier version of Dreamtale before the Apple incident. We walk around a bit and soon come across the tree of feelings we see... Is that a second smaller version of dream!?!? I mean I should have seen this coming seeing as this is a past version of Dreamtale but it's still shocking and NIGHTMARE?!?!?! I was in shock not seeing him all goopy and seeing him like this was more than shocking, he seems to be watching a human I guess the human is the one we will be protecting why else would Dream tell us to watch over a pastime line.

Nootmares POV: I was about to come and get y/n in the morning but then I saw those two "Friends" of dream I immediately went to the au "What are you doing here Nightmare!" The skeleton known as blue said "I could say the same thing to you." ",and as for your answer I'm getting the human." I thrusted my tentacles at the both of them they quickly doged and pulled/summoned their weapons "We won't let you hurt her nightmare!" Blue replied but all of us were stopped by someone saying "What's happening?" y/n asked almost as if not caring, and past me and Dream are starting to wake up both of us had to argue and fight another time "heh this isn't over" I said when we teleported away.

Y/n's POV: After nightmare and ink and blue teleported some were else nightmare and dream were fully awake "What is going on human?" "Oh nothing it's probably just a large noise that woke us up" I wasn't fully lying but not telling the full truth, god this feels like a cringey watpad story (Hey don't break the forth wall!) "Oh okay you should go back to sleep it is a work day for you tomorrow is it not?" Dream said "okay" I replied to put his mind at ease after all the villagers have been putting so much stress and expectations on him after he went back to sleep I didn't "I could tell you went telling the full truth your voice pitch changed a bit." Nightmare said to me "tell me the truth." "okay okay it was three skeletons that woke us up and one of them was future you, I don't know if this information will affect your code or not." I mumbled the last part nightmare looked semi confused and semi shocked "That's a lot to take in." Nightmare said "Can we rest and talk about this tomorrow?" I asked only to then realize I had my fucking phone 'How the hell did I not notice that?' I thought 'You know what I won't ask questions' as you drifted off to sleep you swore you hear night say "Sweet dreams n/n"

Ok my little reader chan's sorry if I haven't been posting schools messing with me