Don't Let Go PT1

Prompt: Pain and suffering :/

Pairings: Aaron Hotchner x Fem!Reader

Warnings: swearing (i think?), pain, hospitals

Word count: 3171

A/N: Ow! But ta-da. Two in one day what a treat?

Request from my Tumblr: ssaHotchsBitch

"I swear to god Aaron!" y/n shouted.

"Be quiet." Aaron hissed.

"You forget about me all day, you said you called, you never did." She flung her arms around, "God, your so selfish, I'm here looking after our children, and you can't even be bothered to call."

"You know my job is demanding!" Hotch retaliated, this is exactly how it started with his first wife – Hayley – she would constantly blame him for staying at work late and never seeing his kid.

Aaron and y/n got married a couple of years ago, since then it had been blissful, they had gotten into a routine. y/n tried to get Aaron to work less, take some time with his new family – since y/n had given birth about a year ago now – but he wouldn't have it. He got home about 11pm most nights today were no different.

Helena – or as she better known as Hellie – had just gotten to sleep, she was 13 months old. Neither of them will forget the day that she was born, y/n was working she was rolling around the BAU bullpen handing files to people, she bribed Morgan into ferrying her files to Hotch's office. Hotch as protective as normal told her to go home and go on maternity leave, y/n wasn't having it.

She had been ignoring contractions all day, like always she would argue that she thought that they were Braxton Hicks and never knew she was just a couple hours away in giving birth.

"I know your job is demanding I work with you." She hissed back.

"Then why don't you understand?" Aaron questioned, there was no denying in the integration rooms Aaron was great at getting the suspect to crack and spill their secrets, he would make them feel small in invalid.

"I'm not an unsub in the integration room, don't treat me like this. I'm your wife!" She hissed.

Voices raised; tension was rising.

"I'm leaving, I'll see you tomorrow." She huffed; her lips were tight as she grabbed a bag that was waiting for in the hallway.

"Are you really going to leave your children here?" He asked.

"I can't look at you! Anyway, Hellie has been asking for you, she only stopped crying when I played a voice message of you. Aren't we more important than work?" With that she shut the door and left. She didn't want to hear his answer.

Hotch heard as she took the car out of the driveway and soon it faded into the other many noises on the natural night.

Leaving Hotch alone to look after the two kids that they had started to raise. Hotch was angry, the woman that he thought he loved had just walked out on his two kids. The only thought that was in his head was: Will she come back?

Hayley took Jack with her when she left, which killed Aaron, but now, he's stuck with 2 children. 2 kids who he hardly gets to see. Hotch first went into his sons' room, it was clearly indicated with a big blue 'J' on the door. He opened it to see his son completely passed out with tiredness, his night light still on being the only source of light in his room. He tucked him in again, placing a small kiss on his forehead.

Next, he went to his daughters' room, which had a big, purple 'H' on it. He opened the door to see his daughter fussing in her crib. He instinctively went to pick her up and soothe her back to sleep. She must have heard the fight.