Video Games

Prompt: Based off the song by Lana Del Ray

Pairings: Teenage!Aaron Hotchner x Reader

Warnings: Smoking, drinking, not-a-happy-ending.

Wordcount: 1734

Swinging in the backyard
Pull up in your fast car
Whistling my name

You wait patiently looking out your apartment window, looking for any sign of him. The man in the leather jackets. The man that smoke his cigarettes out the window, to pull up in his car.

His fancy, daddy-brought car. Piercing red. He skidded up to your apartment. Jumping out he clocked you and lent on the bonnet of his car. You smiled, grabbed your bag, and left the apartment in such a rush that you didn't lock it.

Rushing down the stairs, because the elevator was broken, you finally got to him. Casually smoking another one of his cigarettes. How does he make something so bad for you so hot.

"Look at you." He hummed puffing out a drag. You blushed and twisted around in your dress.

He handed you a drag which you kindly took, not being a big smoker, it took everything in your power to not choke. But you inhaled the smoke and breathed it out, watching the cloud slowly dissipate.

He opened your side of the car to allow you in and throw the rest of his cigarette away. He carefully closed the door and jogged around to his side.

He drove to his house. His large empty house. Parked his car shoddily in the garage and escorted you inside.

Open up a beer
And you say, "Get over here
And play a video game"

He picked up two beers, he opened them both and handed on to you. You took it and took a swig of it. He dragged you along his house and sat you down onto the couch.

His hands trailed up your body but handed you a controller to play a game that was shining on the tv screen.

The day was spent with your legs on Aarons, booze, cigarettes, and video games.

I'm in his favourite sundress
Watchin' me get undressed
Take that body downtown

The day was cloudy, but you still wore Aaron favourite sundress. You were up in his room, it was later.

He threw you a tee. That's all nothing else. A tee to hide your panties that you wore just for him.

You crossed your arms and dragged up the material off your thin dress over your head. Your bare body on display just for him.

He loved it. You threw the dress aside, Aaron being unfazed by it had his eyes locked onto your body.

He clutched the tee he was going to give you. His knuckles turning white.

I say, "You the bestest"
Lean in for a big kiss

You leant down resting your hands on his bed, purposefully flashing something he couldn't have. "You the bestest." You smirked crashing your lips down onto his. He responded by pushing harshly into the kiss.

But you pulled away before any of you could get any further

Put his favourite perfume on
Go play your video game

You sprayed his favourite perfume onto your bare body. Allowing your body to soak up the smell that would really get him off. For him.

It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you wanna do
I heard that you like the bad girls
Honey, is that true?