Everyone Knows But You

Summary: Reader and Aaron are stupid in love but don't realise

Pairings: Aaron Hotchner X reader

Wordcount: 2241

Warnings: they are idiots.

A/N: I've been on like a writers high

The days spent watching him. Sat at your desk writing miscellaneous things all day, or out in a random police station. You were fawning badly.

He kept his distance. Always pairing you with Spencer, someone your own age. While Spencer was nice, you both didn't really have much in common. He would go on and on about random info, which you found interesting, but it got boring.

It was a case in Alaska, locals getting worried about a local killer. The town was small, and your team was double the size of their police station. So, when I came to the hotel, there wasn't enough room for all of you.

"I'm not sharing a bed with Reid." Morgan moaned.

You sat quietly watching everyone get paired up.

JJ and Emily disappeared with a key, Penelope, and Derek. Spencer looked at you with longing eyes asking to be paired up, because it was you or Rossi.

But before you could shout dibs, "Y/n, you alright with me?" His voice asked, holding out a key for Spencer and Rossi.

"Yeah." You stumbled out.

You flung your bag over your shoulder and followed the rest of the team.

Aaron's large figure unlocked the door and allowed you in first.

The hotel room was like the rest of the hotel. Brown with hints of red, and blue. You looked around the room it was spacious. A sofa under the window with a coffee table in front of it. A large bed in the middle of the room. Two dressing gowns on the back of the door.

A bathroom attached to it, just a standard bathroom. Nothing of interest.

You found yourself walking to the sofa, resting your bag down onto the coffee. You didn't want to say anything. Do anything that would let it slip that you want to get railed by your boss. But alas you were constantly surrounded by people who could read the most complex emotions. Profiling your little crush was easy work.

Usually, you became flustered when alone with him, when he talks to you, when he glances at you.

"Do you want to use the bathroom first or..." You quietly spoke.

"Um... you can use it first if you want." He softly spoke.

You nodded and took out your toiletries and placed them out. Hotch watched as you went through your routine. You dashed to grab a pillow off the bed and the blanket that was covering.

"Don't say your going to cram yourself onto that sofa?" He asked.

"Well, you can't so..." You shrugged pluffing up the pillow and placing it at the end where you could still see Hotch as he slept.

"I don't mind sharing if you don't mind." His voice was quiet, the pads of his fingers were rubbing together. It was one of his nervous tics, he did it all the time.

How do you know what your bosses' nervous tics are?

You got quite flustered. You are pretty sure that your face turned a new shade of red. One of your hands started to shake pretty rapidly.

"We don't have too." Hotch spoke calmly.

How do you know what your subordinate's nervous tic is?