A Case Away*

Summary: Reader misses Aaron while he's away on a case, and takes matters into their own hands, with a hand from Aaron's gift

Pairings: Aaron Hotchner X Fem!Reader

Word count: 1066

Warnings: 18+ MINORS DNI, phone smut, degradation, pet names (Princess, darling, Baby) If i miss anything tell me.

A/N: I know I don't normally write smut but voila

I sat on my shared bed in my boyfriend's apartment in just a thin tank and shorts which were too short to go out in. Alone. It wasn't uncommon to be alone. Aaron always worked, but he always called.

To pass the time throughout the day, I took many photos. Some of me teases my hand down my pyjama shorts, some just in some lacy lingerie that I had in my draws. Sometimes he would send replies, but he was working so hard, I just thought something else needed to get hard.

Despite him working all the time, when he was home, we always made the most of it. He was giving me constant affection, showering me with hugs, kisses, and a fuck-fest that was mind-blowing.

Tonight, was no different. He called at 10pm on the dot.

"Hey princess." His deep, sweet voice spoke through.

"Hey." I droned on the 'y', "I miss you." I hummed.

"How much do you miss me." I could hear his smirk through the phone, "The pictures, told me that you missed me."

"Are you alone?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm alone in my hotel room in New York." He confirmed, giving a small chuckle.

"Well, I miss you so much," I breathed, and let my hands drift down my body, "That I'm going to put on a show."

"You naughty girl." His voice hummed, "More of a show that you've been putting on for me all day through those images."

"I hope you like them." I smirked through the phone, "Mmm..." I said snapping my fingers under the band of my shorts.

"What are those pretty fingers doing?" he seductively asked.

"Fulfilling a need." I let my fingers trail down my slit.

"You know, I could do it so much better." He boasted.

"Then tell me, how you would do it." I encouraged.

I allowed my fingers to push into my entrance, I let out a small gasp.

"Not waiting are we." He chuckled.

"I can't wait, because all I can think about it being you."

"I'll be home soon, and I can treat you properly"

"What ever should I do to past the time." I hummed, "You good for FaceTime, I want to see your face."

"Of course, let me just set everything up for you." His voice spoke as he shuffled around. I did the same propping the phone so that Aaron could get a good view.

The phone switched to FaceTime. Aaron's eyes widened when he saw what I was wearing. The tank was thin enough so he could see my erect nipples. His tongue slyly licked his lips.

Aaron himself, was in his under-shirt and his boxers. A small tent growing in his boxers when he saw where my hand was.

I sat myself at the end of the bed, I shimmed my top off. My boobs shimmed as the material got caught on them.

"Wow." Aaron moaned.

I grabbed my boob and squeezed it. And flicked my nipple, I threw my body backwards onto the bed. My hand trailing back down my shorts.

"sophie..." He warned.

"Do you want me to stop." I asked innocently, tilting my head up to the camera to see Aaron's bulge growing and his hand drifting down into his boxers.

"Of course not." He smirked.

"That's what I thought." I chuckled.

I pushed off my shorts and panties and tossed them aside. I was bare to him.

"That's all mine, mine... mine..." Aaron rambled on, pleasuring himself.

I slipped my fingers down and entered myself. I curled my fingers repeated, the heel of my palm pressed against my clit.

"Aaron..." I lightly sighed.

"I want to hear my name louder." He boasted, "Look in my bedside table and use it." He smirked.

I pulled my fingers away from my entrance and crawled over the bed to his bedside and opened the draw. I pulled out a toy.

"Put it in, I got the remote here." He possessed a shit eating grin.

I teased the entrance with the pink vibrator. And then fully pushing in, letting out a small moan.

"That's a good girl, even from New York I control when you cum." He revealed the small remote, his finger delicately started.

I let out a whimper when it started, "Oh-." I moaned. I fell back onto the bed letting my boobs jig.

He sped up the vibrator, "Aaron!" I cried as he built the pressure up.

"You're at my mercy princess." He smirked, pumping at his base, "You'll pay trying to get me all worked up while I was trying to work."

"I'm sorry." I cried as he smiled and turned up even more. I let my hand slide down my body.

"No touching." He gruffly spoke, slowing the toy right down.

I let my hips buck at any hope of regaining that high that Aaron just took away from me, but no such luck, "I'm sorry." I begged.

"You look so pretty, squirming." He chuckled. He turned on the vibrator again, causing me to moan, him not so long after.

He painstakingly took his time to get the pressure back up, he watched as I squirmed around on the bed. He continued pumping at his cock, letting out a couple moans and allowing my name to slip off his lips.

"Please, Aaron. Let me cum." I begged.

"Soon baby." He smirked.

Soon the vibrator was all most too much, I need that release, I wanted it, "Please. Aaron!" I cried as tears breached my eyes, "I'll do anything."

"Anything..." He thought of all the possibilities that he could do to me, "Alright. But I'm punishing you later when I get back for those pesky images."

"Of course, I deserve it." I whimpered.

"Then of course, you can come princess." He watched.

I released at his permission, around the vibrator. Wishing it was his cock that I was cumming around, but this will have to do. I hear Aaron's moans, and my name as he released.

Through a couple deep pants Aaron was the first one to speak, "You alright princess?" He asked gently.

"Yes." I spoke equally out of breath.

"Get cleaned up baby, I'll see you soon..." He smiled.

I slowly picked up the phone so he could fully see me again, "I love you."

"I love you too, now go and get yourself clean up." He lovingly spoke.