Prologue

NOTE:I have to let you know, This story is only a fiction. Places, names, characters, time and place are not true. Things from this story are only on my Imaginations. -

This is a work of fictions. Names, Characters, Places, Incidents either the products of the author's imagination are used fictitiously. Any similarities from other stories are purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the Author.

This story is unedited, so expect typo graphical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spellings and whatsoever errors. If you're looking for a perfect story, don't continue reading this. Thank you.

-

TAP. TAP. TAP.

Her paws were moving at a speed no one could imagine, feeling the pain so bad in her heart, she ran faster at the speed of light.

She felt her body getting numb and with no warning, she fell to the ground and shifted back into her human form.

Cries, her cries were the only noise she could hear inside the quiet forest that she lays.

She always dreamt of meeting her mate ever since she was 11, now that she's finally 18, he rejected her in front of everyone. The whole school.

What's worst, he was the Alpha of their pack. Hearing everything he said in front of everyone towards her, she tried her best to restrain her tears and accepted his rejection.

But it still hurt her and she ended up running away, her mind was blank, she could not feel or think of anything else but the pain clutching her
heart.

As she sat under a tree sobbing, she felt her heart getting better, she was confused but immediately felt her eyelids getting heavy and she fell asleep on the green grass.

-

Raiden Blackburn was patrolling outside of his pack house when he smelt the most beautiful scent of roses with lavender and sweet strawberry.

"MATE! MATE!"

His wolf was running crazily inside his head. As soon as he heard that word, his eyes glistened just like sparkly stars in the dark night, his black eyes roamed the dark forest, smiling excitedly.

He didn't think twice and followed the sweet smell lingering his nose while an excited smile were plastered on his lips.

But it soon vanished and his face turned into an angry scowl, looking at a fragile girl passed out on the ground.

He clenched his fist and growled when he smelt tears and saw the stained tears on the girl's cheeks.

Whoever dared hurt his mate, he'll make sure they'll rot in hell. His wolf, Rexen was also trying to take over him, But Raiden held him still.

"Calm down, Rex. We need to take her home."

"But we need to teach whoever it is a lesson, Raid."

"No, we don't know who it was. And her body seemed fine, so let's calm down for now and take her back."

After the talk with Rex, his wolf, he went near the girl that was laid asleep on the green grass.

A smile again appeared on his lips when he saw how beautiful and cute his mate was, even with a tear stained cheek.

He kissed her forehead before slowly taking her into his arms and taking her inside the pack house after covering her with his t-shirt, it'll be fine since it's bigger than her.

When they arrived inside, the remaining pack members stared at the girl in Raiden's arms curiously.

"Alpha, care to tell me about that fair lady?" Ashton, his Beta asked curiously. It was too new for him.

Their cold, ruthless, cruel and merciless Alpha carrying a girl carefully like she was a fragile little flower? No one in their pack would even believe it if they hadn't seen it.

Especially that Raiden had never went near to any girls. Like a cold man he is, he just leaves every injured women and girl pack members to his Beta, but still makes sure their treated.

"Mate." Is the only thing he said, before walking faster.

Ashton halted on his footsteps and was lost for a second.

"M..Mate? Did he just say mate!?" He asked himself, the other pack members looked at each other, stunned when they heard the Beta's Sentence.

Their Alpha had found his Mate? Their eyes brightened and they felt relieved.

Their Alpha, Raiden had been craving for a mate for years. He is 24, but never met his mate for 6 years, And in those years their Alpha would become more cruel and ruthless each passing day.

They can feel his longing for a mate, And would always distract his heart with fighting and killing trespassing rogues.

Now that he found a mate, they were hoping that the pain and sadness in their Alpha's heart would decrease.

-

Raiden laid her on the bed carefully and tucked a hair behind her ear, he thought of making her a soup, before she wakes up.

He again kissed her forehead and stood up, he took one last glance of her and walked out of his.. or he might want to call their room from now on.

Alyvia moved her arms to feel the grass, but instead felt a soft and smooth mattress.

She jolted up, fully awake and roamed her eyes around the room, she was stunned at how big and modern it looked, The room was black and there was a gold chandelier on the ceiling.

White cabinets and only one window and a white door. For her, it was too beautiful. She was sitting on a bed with black mattress and white soft pillows. The bed itself was also black.

She was flabbergasted, who the hell owns this rich taste of a house? For how she remembers, there is only one pack that is very rich and can afford this kind of brand or whatever.

And it is the Dark Glistening Moon Pack, the riches and most ruthless pack, not to mention with a cold and cruel Alpha.

She shivered, her heart was pounding uncontrollably until a smell of chocolate, wood and trees hit her sensitive nose.

"MATE! MATE!" Aranya, her wolf shouted like Crazy.

No way! Was she given a second chance by the Moon Goddess? What if.. she gets hurt and rejected again? No, no.

The door suddenly opened. She gasped and glanced at the door and froze.

The man standing In front of her was too stunning, long black shiny hair, black eyes like the night sky, a perfect body figure, and a height of what seems to be 6'8 and he was holding a soup in his other hand and a water on the other.

They, werewolves are supernatural creatures who lives in the forest, they have their own supernatural nature. Naturally, a werewolf must be around 5'8 and up. Only male Alpha's can become 6'7 and up. But they can still control their height in front of ordinary people.

And a Luna can have any height she wants as long as it is around 6 ft. Alyvia is at around 6'1, but she thinks it's normal, even tho she's more taller than other female wolves. Every normal female wolves are around 5'9 to 5'11, and will eventually grow taller when they become a Luna.

"Mate." He said that made Alyvia's heart pound so fast and her wolf, Aranya, run like crazy.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Okay, So here is my very first story. Hope you like it, I'll be Updating in my Free time later, I will update everyday until 5 Chapters, And then for the rest of the Chapters, I'll Update every other day or weekly. Thank you.