Chapter 15

ALYVIA

Beta Ashton took us to a Border of a Pack I've never been to. It took a 1 hour ride, It was hard to keep Aranya Calm inside my Head.

We got out of the Car and I faced Ashton.

"Tell the Elders that the Plan will start soon, and the Warriors should be gathered in the Entrance of the 1st Pack House. Then you can get us when I Mind-link you." Beta Ashton nodded and got inside the Car before driving off.

"Are you okay?" Raiden asked me Suddenly. I just gave him a Weak smile and started to walk ahead of him.

The Warriors who were waiting for us led us to the Dungeons passing a few Pack Houses.

"The Hunter is here." They said letting us in.

The smell of blood hit my nose but I didn't care. I want to give that Hunter a piece of my mind.

"He's right inside this door." He said and opened the door.

We saw a Man, Tied to a chair. His shirt was almost thorn and dry blood was dripping on his Head and left leg.

"Leave the three of us." I said while my gaze was stuck on the Man. The Warrior nodded and walked away, Leaving us with the Man.

"You killed Andrea?" I asked coldly, Walking near the man and standing in-front of him.

He was looking down but I know he was awake by how fast his breathing is and his moving head.

"If you're talking about the Girl I just stabbed with Silver and Wolfsbane, Then yes. So what?" He said before giving a creepy chuckle.

I feel my heart tightening, I bald my fist while controlling my wolf but I couldn't.

My eyes turned green and fire started to Envelope my fist. I was pushed in the Back of my Head and Aranya took over.

She was about to attack when Raiden Immediately hugged us.

"Please, Calm down. Please." He begged. I wanted to Calm down, But couldn't. Andrea was one of my closes.

It even took me alot of Hard work to earn her Trust and smile. But it was all for nothing. She still died. She was Cold, But when you get to know her.. She is a very good friend.

Suddenly, Aranya let out an Angry growl and I saw Raiden flew to the Corner, His back hitting the Wall.

I wanted to cry. I now started to beg Aranya to Calm down. I can't see Raiden like this. But she still won't listen. Always the Stubborn wolf she is.

We started floating and Aranya lifted my hands, I saw his Blood move.

Oh no, Aranya is going to ruin the Plan we made before going here. We still need to Interrogate him.

I started to talk to Aranya but she was too focus on killing the Man, She was blinded with rage. No.

I watched as the Blood continued to flow out of the Man's leg continuously, Hearing the Man pleading for Mercy.

"No, Don't go near her. She's not in her mind." I heard Raiden shout weakly.

I looked back at the door and saw 2 Warriors with a Man in the Middle, I am guessing is the Alpha or the Beta.

But Aranya didn't care, Even if there are People watching us. I can see the fear in their eyes.

I moved my gaze back to the Man when I heard him stop screaming. I almost choke at the Sight of him.

He was staring at the ceiling, Blood pooling from his Eyes, Ears, Nose, Mouth and in his Injuries.

I didn't know Aranya could Control the Water Element like this. It was sooo Gross and Scary.

I felt my feet land on the Ground and Aranya giving me back my Body. I can hear her Whimper and a Tear Immediately slip from my eyes.

I fell to my knees and ended up sobbing.

RAIDEN

As her knees fell to the Ground, A harsh wind hit my Body, Causing me to lean on the Wall again.

The Warriors and Alpha Benedict also fell to the ground. My heart clenched when I heard her loud sob.

I wanted to stand up right now and Hug her, But my Body was feeling too weak. She really hit me on the wall too Hard.

But I know it wasn't her, I saw her eyes glow a Bright green, And I knew that her wolf was in control of her body.

I feel my eyes getting blurry, as I saw her Passing out on the Ground. A tear fell from my eye and I once again tried to stand up.

Two of the Warriors rushed to me and helped me stand up, Alpha Benedict carried my Mate.

I felt Jealousy rushing inside me, But I knew it wasn't the time to get Jealous. We're both very weak right now.

They led me to a Separate room in their Pack Hospital and checked me up.

"Alpha Raiden. Due to your back hitting the Wall too Hard, There is a damage to your spinal cord and internal organs. But you will be fine in maybe one or two Hours because of your wolf. It was a great impact," He explained while writing on a Notepad.

"What about my Mate?" I asked him, But I didn't show any Emotions. That's who I am. But deep inside, I was very worried.

"I will ask her Doctor to Update you on her Condition. Please rest for now." He said before bowing and walking out.

I sighed and relaxed my back on the Bed. I want to be angry to her right now, For trying to Endanger her self.

Her Mother told us that if she use her Dangerous Emotions to control her Powers, She might loose her Energy or damage her own body if she is not Strong enough.

But I knew that this is not the Time, She is hurting too much inside, Especially her Wolf. I can feel every pain on her Earlier, Because I already marked her.

A few minutes later, A Female Doctor went inside the room, I didn't look at her and just stared at the Window when she spoke.

"The Luna is fine, Alpha Raiden. She just used too much energy that her body became weak, Plus because of too much crying, Causing her to pass out." The Doctor explained, Looking at her Notepad.

I just nodded, Still not looking at her. When she got out, I sigh in relief that my Queen was okay.

I tried to link her but I could not, I'm guessing that she is still passed out. As long as she's okay, It was fine.

I leaned on the Bed and closed my eyes. I think I will rest for a few Minutes or 1 and half hour. I hope she's awake and fine after I wake up.