Chapter 21

NARRATOR

Alyvia's eyes was going to close as her body shut down and fell to the Ground. Her hair came back to the Black hair she has and her Glowing body Immediately turned into Normal.

As soon as her body fell to the Ground, White lights began to come out of her Body, Before her eyes shut close and her breathing steadied.

Meanwhile the lights traveled to a Certain pack and entered the bodies of those who fought for the Pack that and died while fighting.

"What was that!?" A Pack Warrior asked. Everyone heard it but didn't know what to say.

Their eyes widened, Looking at the Dead bodies that started to glow. They were Stunned when bits of Silvers and Wolfsbanes kept floating out of their Bodies and Immediately vanished into thin air.

What Stunned them more was when the wounds of those Warriors had Healed and their Shirts became white with no Blood, As if nothing happened to them.

They Shivered when the Dead bodies of those Warriors began to move until they open their eyes, Sitting up on the Ground. They couldn't believe their eyes with what they have just witnessed. A dead coming back to life.

—4 hours later—
"I don't care, Just find my Queen!" Raiden roared at the Warriors. They Shivered and Immediately nodded before running out of the Borders.

RAIDEN

Tears began to fall from my eyes but I kept wiping them away. We just heard the News from our Pack Warriors that were assigned to guard the Stone Gate Pack that their Dead Warriors came back to life.

So I think the Battle was over. At least.. I hope. But it's been 4 hours and there was no Sign of my Mate anywhere. No one knew where she was. She was not in any pack.

I can't loose her. No! Never. I've waited for her long enough, Now that she is here.. There is no way she is leaving me.

"Alpha! We found her! I repeat, We Found her!" Mike, One of our Best Warriors exclaimed in our Mind-link. I felt my wolf Jump in my head and my Heart also started pumping in Happiness.

"I'll be there." I said and took off my Clothes behind a tree before I Shifted quickly. I Immediately took my Clothes between my teeth and ran to the Direction of where my Warriors took off, Also following their Scents.

As I got there, My Heart stopped. She was laying on the ground, Eyes closed. I went near her body and Sighed in Relief when I saw her breathing.

"You dumb human, Of course she's alive! If she was dead, We should have felt Pain." My wolf exclaimed inside my head. I ignored him and nodded at the Warriors before shifting at the Back of a Tree.

I wore my Clothes and walked back to my Queen. I took her in my arms, Kissing her forehead. The Warriors shifted and walked with us towards the Pack.

Once we arrived, I immediately rushed her to the Pack Hospital, Giving her to the Nurse. Please be alright.. Me and the Pack need you, Alyvia.

ALYVIA

I started to open my eyes but closed it once again when the Light blinded my eyes.

Once I adjusted to the lights.. I opened my eyes and sat up, Looking all over at the Place in awe. This is the same place I talked to the Moon Goddess.

A smile formed on my lips when I saw her walking towards me with a smile. I stood up, Bowing at her before looking up. Returning the Smile.

"My Child, You did it. You saved your People. Now.. It is time to Bring back the Ruling blood and may Peace reign once again."

"What do you mean.. Ruling Blood, Moon Goddess?" I asked, Confused. A sweet smile Immediately covered her face and she brought up her hand to hold my cheeks.

"You Shall be Crowned." My widened when I heard her response. I was about to say something but I couldn't move my Lips.

Her body started to Disappear and once again, Darkness surrounded me. A few moments later I feel like I can move my body once again.

RAIDEN

It has been 2 months since the Battle, Alyvia is still Unconscious inside this Hospital. I also sleep with her and would always ask my Beta to Bring my Papers inside the Room to do my Alpha duties, Hoping to see her beautiful eyes once again.

Everything has been great this past 2 months. Alyvia's Real Parents met once again, It was hard to keep the Man Calm at first but they still ended up together again. I know that she will be happy once she hears about it.

Alyvia's Former Mate was Removed as an Alpha by Mr. Bernard, The Former Alpha and Joined our packs together. Making it more Stronger than before, And I'm their Alpha of course.

It was because, The People found out that Ken was not even a Real son of Bernard. So he was forced to Back down since he does not have an Alpha Blood. In order to make him Back down, An Alpha needed to Challenge him for the Position, And I Volunteered.

Because he doesn't have the Blood, and Just became as strong as a 'Normal' Alpha because of the Title, I ended up beating him in just 2 minutes. It was too easy.

My eyes flicked to the Side when I noticed a movement on Alyvia's Bed. Excitement filled my heart when I saw her eyelids moving.

I rushed to her side just as soon as she opened her Beautiful eyes. She moved her head to look at me and smiled sweetly.

"What did I miss?" She asked before Chuckling.

I shook my Head and Immediately hugged her. I felt her hugging me back. I broke the hug and saw her let out a Single tear.

I smiled and tucked a hair behind her ear before kissing her forehead.

"I'm glad you're awake, We were worried about you my Queen." I said softly caressing her cheeks.

My eyes widened when she Immediately held  the back of my head and kissed me Passionately. I smiled and kissed her back with full of Love.

My hand trailed down to her waist, Holding it close. Afraid that she'll Disappear any moment. Damn how I love this Girl so much.

"Your Majesty, You are finally awake. The Moon Goddess requested to have your Coronation Next week during the Full Moon."

We were both startled at the Voice that Interrupted our Session. And moved are gaze to the Man that spoke.

"Y.. You?"