Chapter 6

NOTE IS BELOW.

RAIDEN

I sat on my chair, and placed the papers on the table while Xylo was sitting in front of me.

"So Xylo, what is your reason for joining this pack?" I asked while looking at his eyes to detect the truth and lie.

"My mate and sister is here. Also after what our Alpha did to her, I'm too furious to go back." He said, looking back at my eyes. I was proud at how honest he is.

"What's your position at Silver Stone Pack?"

"Warrior."

"How much can you control your wolf? To not cause chaos."

"97%, It depends if they mess with my sister or my mate." He said furrowing his eyebrows, I guess he's thinking about how that jerk hurt Alyvia.

"Last question, will you promise to be loyal and always fight and defend for the pack even in any risk it takes?" I asked him with a serious expression.

"I promise and vow to be loyal, to defend and protect the pack with all my heart, and to fight even at risk." He vowed. I smiled.

"Very well, I will ask my Gamma to command some warriors to declare your leave from Silver Stone Pack to Dark Glistening Moon Pack and take your stuff." I said and gave him a paper and a contract.

"Please write a letter here for your Alpha about your reasons of leaving the pack, and sign your signature on this contract for you to be an official member and warrior of the pack. You will be well-protected and secured." I explained.

He started to write a letter before signing the contract. I linked Jaden, my Gamma and he immediately went inside the office before bowing at me.

I glanced at the letter and gave it to him along with the declaration.

"You know what to do." I stated.

"Right away, Alpha." He said before bowing and looking at Xylo.

"You can follow him to the training base Xylo." I said and he nodded.

He's just going to go ask some of the warriors to travel towards the Silver Stone Pack and continue training the other warriors, Xylo is one of them of course.

Finally, I can be with my mate now. I'll start my review of the trespassing rogues tomorrow, to know about their intentions of trespassing my territory, if they're harmless or not.

I decided to not torture them until I know they are harmless or not. Because now that I found my mate, my wolf is calm and contented so I will be able to control it good for now on.

I also badly want to mate her already but I can wait until she's ready. I'll give her time first, for now cuddles and kisses only until she's ready.

I stood up and started to walk towards our room when I heard two girls talking. The other voice was familiar, while the other is my mate's. I frowned. I listened to what they are talking.

"Seriously? I thought after he got here he marked you already." Said the familiar voice, I smiled when I heard my queen chuckle.

"No, Andrea. I don't think we're ready for that." My mate answered, I can almost imagine her blushing. But wait, Andrea? My cousin?

I was stunned, she does not get close to other people immediately. Well, Alyvia is indeed a sweet girl, there's no doubt how much friends she's got.

I quietly walked straight to them. Both have their backs on me, they were both sitting on a stool, while eating some Pancakes.

I grinned and wrapped my arms around her waist, she gulped but then calmed down after a while and leaned onto my body.

I guess she smelled my scent and knew in time it was me.

"Good thing that you and my cold cousin are getting along well." I said with a soft voice and kissed her temple.

I saw Andrea roll her eyes, I just glared at her. We are close but not that close, we still put cold shoulders towards each other if there's nothing important to talk about. That trauma got her bad.

I felt my queen giggle and a smile made it's way to my face. I love her laughs and giggles. In fact, I love everything about her. I breathe onto her scent when I heard someone clearing their throat.

I groaned and glared at Andrea again. This girl is gonna be a pain in the ass.

"If the two of you are gonna flirt, goodness, please not here!" Andrea exclaimed while faking her disgust. If only my mate isn't here, I would have already pulled her hair and kicked her out of this kitchen. Or that might be too harsh.

I just ignored her and breathe more onto my mate's scent to calm down,she doesn't seem to mind though, she just kept eating her food which is a pancake with chocolate.

ALYVIA

I felt Raiden breath onto my scent time by time ignoring Andrea. Oh Andrea, you're angering the beast inside him.

For what I've learned before, your mate's scent or your mate's presence is the only thing that can calm you down whenever you feel that your angry and about to burst.

So because of how fast he breaths on my hair, it's clear that he is getting annoyed with Andrea.

So I just let him, I really love his hugs so it's super fine with me. I just kept eating my pancakes when everything just went silent after Raiden ignored Andrea.

Andrea finished her food and walked away, I heard the door shut indicating that she went out.

Raiden broke the hug and sat beside me, playing with my hair. "You're just like my brother, sharing angry glares with Andrea. I'm just wondering why she's too mean towards him." I said before letting out a small laugh.

"She never let's go of her brother trauma." Raiden said, making me look at him with a confused expression.

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking at him. Raiden stared at me for a few seconds before sighing and looking down, telling me the story.

"Andrea's brother betrayed our family. He was a cheerful sweet person at first but after he turned 18, he found his mate that changed everything. Turned out his mate was a daughter of the Alpha from the pack my family went to war with and wiped out. His mate held the biggest grudge against our pack and refused to join us even for the sake of my cousin as mates. My cousin joined her and my mother, father, uncle, auntie.. they were killed because of him. I was hurt too, but Andrea was the most affected, she carried the trauma ever since." He explained. I just went quiet, going back on eating my pancakes.

I heard him sigh, I finished my food while he just look at me.

"What?" I asked, Confuse.

"You're so beautiful." I blushed furiously, causing me to hide my face and I stood up from my sitting position and took the plate in the sink and was about to wash it when Raiden stopped me.

"They can do that, I want to spend time with you." He said softly, I felt electricity crawling over my body.

I let out a deep breath and faced him. "I'll be quick." I said and was about to wash it again when he stopped me once again.

"Come on, baby." He said and took my small hand in his. I looked at our entwined hands and pouted.

I widened my eyes when he immediately gave me a peck, causing me to look away and just nod at him.

I heard him chuckle before pulling me with him, this almost felt like a dream. I am having the time of my life, with my mate. I just hope this will last forever.

-

Sorry for late update, It was a Black out earlier so we didn't have a Wifi. Btw, Here it is!