Chapter 8

RAIDEN

I was taken Aback at what he said, He didn't answer my Question but since it's not that Important and he have different reasons coming here, Then I'll let it go.

I mind-linked my Gamma to come with Xylo at the Private Living room where only the High-ranked werewolves talk.

"I Mind-linked my Gamma to bring Xylo. We will meet him at the Living room, Let's go." I said Calmly and took my Mate's hand while walking with her inside, The Former Alpha at our back. Following us.

We were waiting with my Beta for Xylo and my Gamma when the door opened and the people I was expecting to come came in.

"Alpha." My Gamma and Xylo greeted, I just nodded at them and motioned for them to seat. I noticed Xylo staring at the Man.

"Your former Alpha came here to see you, The two of you." I started after everyone settled in.

Xylo slowly stood up and sat beside the Man and Immediately hugged him.

"I'm sorry. But I don't like Ken as my Alpha, Uncle." Xylo said politely bowing his head.

ALYVIA

I stared at my Brother and Uncle, They were both the most closes ones than me.

But you could tell that I am closer with my Brother.

"It's okay, Zy." My Uncle assured and he looked at me with regret, He then took my hand in his.

I saw my Mate nodded and walked out with Ashton, His Beta and Jaden, His Gamma. He mind-linked me that he is giving us Privacy. I wouldn't ask for a Better Mate.

My Uncle sighed before speaking.

"I'm sorry for what my Son did Alyvia, But now you are Mated with the Alpha King you will be more Protected by him, Unlike my Jerk of a Son." He said, Tears filling his eyes.

Even when he was closer with my Brother, He was more like a Father towards me while he was more like an Uncle towards my Brother.

I felt something off like he wants to tell me something but he cannot. Maybe he just remembered his first Mate, Yes. Our first Luna.

But they never had a Child, For what I heard our First Luna died while 5 Months pregnant with their Baby, She was about to give birth since our Pregnancy Cycle is Different.

And he was forced to Marry another Woman to give an Heir for the Pack, But that Woman was a Bitch.

I can still feel the love he has for our First luna though. She was the Best Luna ever.

"It's okay, Uncle. I'm actually happy with Raiden now." I said with a warm smile, He nodded and smiled back but I saw that it was Forced. I was confused but decided to not think about it, for now.

"I know you will. I'm so proud of you, Our Future Luna Queen." He said and the three of us laughed. This is another one of my Happiest moment of my life.

I closed the book I was reading when I heard the door open.

I saw my Mate, Raiden come in and I smiled sweetly at him. He smiled back and went inside the Covers with me. We cuddled each other before he spoke.

"How was the talk with your Uncle Bernard it is?" He asked and I nodded.

"It was Joyful. One of the happiest moments of my life." I said happily and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly while inhaling my scent.

And with that, We fell asleep.

" Sir, They are after your Baby!"

"Kill them! Kill them!"

"Sir, Your Wife, She's dead."

"What about my Angel?"

"She's safe, We hid her with the Pack's healer."

"What's wrong? Why do they want her?"

"I'm afraid no one should know about her."

"What do you mean?"

"Just hide her or take her to someone else you can trust that can treat her like their own child. You will know soon."

"I'm sorry."

I gasped and sat up, Panting. Sweats sliding down my head.

"Baby, Are you okay?" Raiden asked worriedly. Then cursed before getting Quiet.

The door opened revealing Ashton with a Glass of Water. He gave it to Raiden then my Mate gave it to me.

I immediately took the glass and drank all of it's water. What was that? What was that dream? It felt so real.

"You can get out now, Ashton." I heard my Mate say and Ashton Immediately went out.

"What's wrong?" He asked after Ashton closed the door. I held up my Palm and breath heavily, He understood and waited until I stop breathing heavily.

I sighed deeply and let out a deep breath, I was shock when Raiden flew backwards into the wall as soon as I exhaled. I was Terrified and Immediately got out of the Bed running towards him.

"Raiden, Are you okay?" I said touching his cheek, He held my hand and stared into my eyes.

"Ho.. How did you do that? And your eyes.. They are glowing." I heard him ask with a Confused but Nervous expression.

I felt my body becoming Hot all of a sudden, I bit my lip when my body started burning. It.. hurts.

"RAIDEN, GET OUT!" I shouted, Controlling my self.

"No! What's happening to you!?" He asked loudly, With a Terrified voice.

I felt my self floating when I didn't feel my feet on the floor anymore. I glanced at the Balcony. If he won't get out then I will.

I flew out of the window, and went through the trees. It hurts. It's burning my whole body. I let out a Loud scream before falling into the ground.

But it didn't hurt. I glanced at my hands and was shock. They were a Glowing white. What's happening to me. I let out a loud scream while hearing my bones crack.

Slowly, My scream turned into a Melody as my pain turned into Pleasure. Earlier it felt so bad, But now.. It feels so good, Like I was in a Beautiful dream.

My eyes roamed onto my Surroundings, Butterflies and birds were circling around me as I continued my Melody like I couldn't stop.

I saw something green beside me, It was like a twig, I was confused at first but I followed where it was coming from and realized it was coming from my Head. It was my Hair.

I looked at my hands and they were like Porcelain white. It was glowing. And my Dress it was a Glowing green with Yellow flowers.

The Melody I was singing died down and I was slowly placed unto the ground. But my hair, Instead of Brunette, It was Black.

What happened, I was confused.

"You finally have it." I heard a very Familiar voice appeared at my back and there I saw her. Smiling sweetly at me, Eyes full of Love and Adoration.

"Congratulations, My Daughter."