four |river |

Rehab i guess, of course i listened everyone word. It's not that I meant to listen but I just did. He was fine tho, he was pretty hot and I do think he remembers me just how he looked at me. Who is Noah tho? His friend? I guess but the headmaster reacted like it was not new.

Weird. When i was done with talking I walked towards the parking lot. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket.

me: can you pick me up at campus? and can you please get a coffee or tea?

I texted Elias. He better answer fast, im a pretty fast answer but just don't call me, I hate that. Elias always calls me. I just ignore it but if it's important I don't ignore it for some reason. After five minutes my phone pinged. It was already 4 o clock. I sighed. I needed a coffee right now.

Elias: sure on my way right now! and yeah i will get you a coffee and a brownie!

Thank god.

I heard a car roaring to life it was a Mercedes G class when I looked I saw two boys. One was the guy from class and the office. The other one in the passenger seat was looking angry. I wonder why. Why can't people just be happy? I really wonder why if I'm gonna be honest. The guy that was angry looked at me with a glare. I saluted at him. He narrowed his eyes. The guy from class looked at me.

His head was tilt back against the seat. You could see his throat really good, he gulped. His adam apples are so hot. I looked away. Elias then came with his Porsche Cayenne . I walked towards him. While the two guys were still at the parking lot. "Hello my dear brother." I said with a smile. He smirked right back at me.

"Little sis." He nodded.

I opened the car door and got in. He handed me my coffee and the brownie. "Thank you." I took a bit out of my brownie. You know that first bite is always the best? Yeah I was just feeling that. "When is you car coming?" Eli asked. "Not sure actually I hope as soon as possible." I answered. My car was still in France I think. Otherwise it would've come when I came.

I don't even know how it works. We just drive in silence. It wasn't a awkward silence it was just perfect. I threw my head back and just closed my eyes. I hate the car. I always would get sick when I was younger i think I still get sick but not as often.

The car stopped after fifteen minutes. I opened my eyes and saw that we were at the house. I grabbed my backpack and opened my car door and closed with a slam. Elias was already at the door he opened it and we got in. I took off my shoes and went upstairs to my room.

I threw my bag on the floor and jumped on my bed. I grabbed my phone out of my jeans pocket. I unlocked it and went on Instagram. Let's start stalking. I just wanted to know who he was. I started typing Fabi.anrossi

I easily found his account

I easily found his account. It was really basic he only had two pictures. And not many followers. One photo he had a hat on and some headphones. Another one he was with his friends, I remembered the one who was angry for no reason i looked good at the person. I was remembering a person in him. I liked being a stalker.

Always in high school I was one, I've learned to hack accounts. I don't know how but that smartness in me that I never knew about I would use it in hacking my parents did not like it. Sometimes I would hack into the school date base and change people there exam rating to a better one. And they would pay me like fifty dollars or sometimes even hundred dollars.

I was a baddie that time, but after a couple of years later I don't know I just stopped hacking I can still do it I think but not as in the past. I kinda looked at his face a bit more. His jaw line and cheekbones were everything, I looked at every single thing on his face. He had this gorgeous something in his eyes that when he would look at you you would be invincible and just be seen by him.

That's really special by some people, my dad had that. He was a special person, just how he became a dad. He was my hero, Eli was the mommy child. They are right with "the girls are always a daddy child.".

Because I am. And his death really got me, it's weird death. Because fearing death is something different than dying, you have to be close to death to fear it. I've never feared death, dad wasn't fearing it he was literally in the marines. Sometimes I do think what if I go in the marines for four years to honor dad. Mom wouldn't say yes but I don't care about that.

I stood up out of my bed and got ready for tomorrow morning. I started with basketball training early in the morning so I had the sleep early.

- - -

I woke up around 6, to get ready. I grabbed my duffel bag and put on some workout clothes. I only go to ucla for basketball I got a scholarship otherwise I would've stayed in France. It's sad, I really miss it. Me and dad lived in a apartment. I kinda loved that more than a house, just us two. It was amazing. It's hard losing a parent.

I never knew that of course but now that I think about it it's super hard.

When I was done with getting ready I went downstairs and grabbed a banana and my bottle. I grabbed some water and put it in my bottle with some ice cubs. I grabbed my keys, I put on my black dunks. And opened the door. My car arrived yesterday. I had a black jeep since my sixteenth birthday.

I got in and it felt like home. I put on my sun glasses and drove towards campus. I love driving, with some music it is everything. I stopped at Starbucks and ordered a coffee with a brownie. I payed my coffee went back on the road. Twenty minutes and i arrived on campus. I parked my car and started walking towards the gym, I opened the door towards the changing room. There were girls chatting. "Hi." I said to them. They smiled. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my basketball.

I went to the gym. I heard balls everywhere. One in specific. I looked at that direction. It was the same guy, he literally is stalking me at the moment. He was still with his angry friend. He looked really gorgeous. His hair wet and sweaty, no shirt, dark brown eyes with gold sparkles in them and an eightpack. Both of them.

He stared right at me, his head went sideways and he grinned at me. Not a full on smile but just a grin. He then talked to his friend and his friend looked at me. His eyes narrowed. I don't know about his friend he looks like trouble.

- - -

hi guys! long time no see lmao.
well i had some issues with my mental health and just lost some passion and ideas, but im back now! this chap was already written i just changed it. i hope y'all have a nice day/evening.

im gonna sleep actually. love yall!