five| fabian |

She looked at me weird, like she was interested. Not interested in dating but interested into something else. I didn't remember her name, but why did I think it was a name that no one had? I dunno. I looked at Luke. "She is looking at us again." I said. He looked up from his phone and looked at her. "I don't really care im busy." He said.

He was busy with things for Noah. We both love Noah don't get me wrong, but if we don't fix him it's over. His trauma is overlooked and I think that ain't good. Because every single person has gone threw something right? But we just don't talk about it enough. Luke is going threw something, I'm going threw something hell I think Biden is going threw something.

I caught her staring again, blue eyes were fixed on me. She she looked at me so hard that even God saw it. She checked me out, I knew that everyone knew that. And I liked it, I don't know why but I liked her looking at me. I looked at Luke still on his phone. "She is looking." I said. He looked at her, he just shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

"I literally can never talk to you can I?" I added. He gave me a sideways look that meant: "Leave me alone." I sighed. People.

Coach Khan started walking towards us. "Everyone come to the middle." He screamed. Everyone started walking towards the middle. She walked, and dribbled her ball. Just minding her business, for now.

Coach just said things about this year and games. I didn't really listen I just was fucking bored. "River and Fabian." Who the fuck is River? I looked around.

My eyes found hers. So her name is River? Interesting. I walked towards her. "So we are together?" I asked. She nodded. "I guess you don't like to talk?" She shrugged. I rolled my eyes. "Fine! Listen up! We are going to to a little old match with your partner, first who gets 10 won." Coach said. I nodded.

I looked at her, she looked focused like she was thinking of a game plan. I made one in my head. First was Luke with lily, it was pretty sad because he got 10 in like three minutes, and she didn't have any points. I chuckled. "Why are you laughing?" She asked. Her voice. Angelic, beautiful and among other things.

"Who is saying im laughing?" I asked. I turned my whole body towards her. "Thinking your funny?" She asked. "Well news flash I am funny." I said. "Your so annoying and I don't even know you." She said. I stared in her blue/gray eyes. "I don't even wanna know you."

"Good."

"Great."

"Monet and Rossi yall up." Monet? As in french? Interesting. "Let's make a bet Monet." I said. She looked up. "Shoot." She answered. "First one who gets 10 has to make the other ones homework for a month." I said. We both had subjects that were easy, well for me maybe I don't know about her.

"Bet, go get your pencils already because your gonna need the Rossi." I gave her a smirk.

"Please now, we don't have all the time." We both walked towards the middle.

"Ladies first?" I asked. "Well put on your big girl panties and start dribbling please? yeah?" She answered sassy. Annoying already.

I started dribbling, she looked at my technique. How i dribbled the ball, how i held the ball. She looked at everything. Strong girl. I was the first one the run, I made it to net. I threw the ball and i made a score. She caught the ball. "Ass." She said. She dribbled to the middle. She first shooted towards me, i shooted back. She dribbled 5 times. She then started running. She was pretty fast but I caught up to her.

I jumped up, so she couldn't throw the ball in the net. "Fuck you!" She yelled. She jumped on me and threw the ball in the net. "You like that don't you?" I said. She slapped my chest. "Gross." She answered.

I looked at my waist. Legs. Long. Olive skin. I looked up. Girl. Monet. "Can you please let me go? I know you wanna hook up but can we do that in a bedroom maybe?" I played. She looked at my neck and waist.

"Y-yeah sorry." She jumped down. My arm went around her waist to steady her. "1-1." She said.

We went back and fort with arguing and scoring. Eventually we came to the last two minutes. The score was 9-9. I had to win. I made the bet, it would be weird if I didn't win. She was determined to win, she started running, i catch the ball out of her hands and start running back towards her net.

She started running after me, she was being so fast. I couldn't do anything but throw the ball while I was at the middle. The ball was going straightforward, I came into the net but started circling. I had that feeling I was watching a movie. Specifically high school musical. How troy threw that ball, and it was circling around.

Monet came running towards me, she went under the net thinking that ball wasn't going threw the net.

But the ball did. I fucking won. "Yes!" I jumped. She closed her eyes. "Fuck yes." I walked towards her. "Tomorrow morning, can you come to my dorm? I will give you my homework." I said.

She sighed. "Alright fine, but no math." She said. "We will see. See you tomorrow Monet!." I yelled and walked towards Luke. The guy I again on his phone. I don't know why but when I walked towards him I saw Monet. I don't even know her first name.

Terrible. I unlocked my phone and took a seat next to Luke. I went on Instagram and searched Monet. I saw River Monet. I clicked on her profile.

Her bio was funny, I looked at her post

Her bio was funny, I looked at her post. It was a airport post. One she is sitting on a airport seat , one she is hanging on her suitcase and the other she is sleeping in a train. Caption is. "i miss paris. i hate elias for taking that pic, fuck you bastard." who is elias?

River. I liked her name, maybe she wasn't as innocent as I thought.

- - -

hi guys! new chap. this one is completely new, so what do y'all think i actually like it. it's not edited, so if y'all see some mistakes tell me in the comments and i will change it. hope y'all have a good day/ evening. love ruweda🫶🏾.