Hazbin Hotel (medeivle AU) Pt. 2

Once I arrive at the Molly house, I knock on the back door. This place is disguised as a tavern and the employees are not allowed to enter through the front. This works out for us because we may be "doxies", but we still want to protect our reputation. Otherwise we would probably be beaten or shunned. Harlots receive ill treatment and on top of all that if it's discovered that we are men, well... The whole business is done for. As soon as I'm inside, I head upstairs to my room. Valentine is not exactly good to us, but we are provided with basic needs along with a few things that we technically do not need. One of those luxuries is a bottle of perfume. We are provided with it so that we do not stink when we are done. We are also provided with a very comfortable bed, although it is mostly for our client's benefit. Wine and candles help set the mood. Makeup is kept there so we can touch up for our next client. I sit down on the bed and wait for whoever walks through the door. Before long, a tall, sexy man with black hair and blue eyes is the first one to walk in. He wears a black tunic with chainmail that barely peeks out from under the short sleeves and bottom of it. Under those are white trousers and an undershirt of the same color. His belt was black leather with a silver buckle and his boots were brown. He looks like an adventurer. I can tell by the sword strapped to his back along with a shield.

"Why, hello handsome

"Why, hello handsome.~" I say in a flirty tone since it seemes like he is feeling shy. He jumps a little, startled. He blushes and scratches his cheek with his index finger.

"Erm- First time... I just realized I am... Into men. My brother is the only one who knows and he recommended this place. I asked for the gentlest and most respectful man here. They said you were the one to go to. So... Here I am." He shrugs sheepishly, still blushing. He then looks me up and down. "I must say. You are quite ravishing as a lady. If I didn't know any better, I would assume that you were one."

Because he seems really nervous, I do not immediately suggest getting on with it. Instead I politely pat the space beside me.

"Come. Have a seat. Would you like a drink? Valentine only provides the best wine."

He nods and walks further into the room. He glances around before finally sitting. I stand up and pour two glasses of wine. "What is your name, beautiful?" I coo in a soothing voice. I have heard from a lot of my clients that my voice is really relaxing. Especially when I speak softly. That, and it is really unique. I have an accent that sounds like the one most people around here have, but there's an unusual spin to it. It apparently adds to the sex appeal. Like a sexy exotic man. But I was born and raised here in England.

"If you don't mind, I would like to hear you talk more. Maybe that and the wine will help ease my nerves."

I smile and nod. "But of course. Anything to help you. I will never do anything unless you are ready." I take a sip of my wine.

He just sits there and twirls his glass between his fingers. Eventually, he downs the glass in a few seconds. Forget sipping. I say nothing, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. Well, any more than he is. Poor lad is so damn nervous he cannot seem to keep still. I suppose I will have to fix that. I take his wine glass from him and set it to the side. "I think you should set that down for a bit, hm? I will light some of the lavender candles. Maybe that will relax you. Perhaps I should massage your shoulders too. Sound good?"

The man looks at me, expression grateful. He nods and fiddles will a straind of his hair from his bangs. I walk over to a cabinet and grab a few candles and the matchbox before placing the candles in the best places to give the room a romantic feel. Soon, the sweet smell of lavender fills the air and the man visibly relaxes. But he is not quite there yet. So I proceed as planned and massage his shoulders, taking care to be very gentle.

"Gods, your hands are heaven. So gentle. So caring. No one has fallen in love yet?"

I chuckle. It comes out as almost seductive. That was unintentional. The man seems to melt at the sound. "Nope. No one has fallen in love. If they had, they have never said anything or acted like it. I am a harlot. My job is to pleasure you and other men. Love is not on the table.  Tis the life of a whore." My tone is neither sad nor bitter. There is no anger. Just stated facts. I am not meant to find romance, and that is just fine with me. The man, however, seems troubled.

"No love? That sounds horribly lonely."

I shake my head. "Not when you have a handful of good people who care. My woman friend, her lover, my siblings. All great people.''

This seems to satisfy him. "Good. It pleases me to hear that you are not lonely.''

This warms my heart. Damn. He actually cares.

"That is really sweet. And how do you feel? Feeling better? All relaxed?"

He nods and I stand up. "Alright. Do you want to strip me, or see me strip?"

🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌

After an hour of hot, flustered, respectful sheet shaking we end up lying in each others arms. I'm wide awake while the man is sound asleep. As expected, he did not last long. I got his name during intercourse. Well, a nickname. Dark. How creative. It would be like nicknaming me Angel. No. More like calling Isabella Cherry because she wears a lot of red. Either way, not very creative. I get out of bed slowly so I do not wake him and take a whore's bath in the corner with stone flooring. Then I get dressed and fix my makeup. After that I spritz some perfume on my neck. By the time Dark  wakes up, I am completely ready for my next client.

______________________

At this point I'm considering just making this a full on fanfiction. Let's see where the third part takes us.