5

The trio ate the food quietly. The two escapees practically inhaling it. Remus charmed the dirty dishes to clean themselves, and showed Calum to the small guest room. "I know it is not much but it is better then what the prison offers probably". The boy nodded at Remus "thank you Mr.Lupin it is way better then the cell we were in". Remus smiled "call me Remus or Mooney" The werewolf patted him on the head and left to deal with the other.

Calum's P.O.V.

The room had light green walls and a double twin in one corner. In the other was a oak desk and wardrobe. There was a bookshelf packed full against the wall. The nightstand had a small lamp and was covered in books that wouldn't fit on a shelf. I ran my hand over a few of the books. Each on was a different genre. "hey Cal". I looked over to Sirius who stood in the doorway. "What wrong Sirius?" He shook his head. "Nothing is wrong, I just wanted to make sure you'll be alright alone" I sat on the bed 'right the nightmares'. I almost forgot about them. "I should be fine. If I have them then I will get you." Him seem okay with the answer. "Okay, I will be in the room across the hall with Remus then" I nodded and bid him a good night.

I laid in bed for at least an hour sleep no where in sight. Turning on the lamp I grab the first book ontop of the pile.  "Hogwarts :A history, seems boring" I cracked open to the first page and began to read. At somepoint i had to have fallen asleep because the nightmares came.

I was standing in a stone hallway when a man i swear i would never see again was in front of me, Fernir. I had on a black robes that had a yellow lining and a matching tie. "I found you traitorous twerp" moon light filled the hallway from a high window. The crack of bones from the man transforming and a sicking roar was heard. And soon a  sharp burning pain in my arm and chest. The smell of blood hits ny nose.

I shot up gasping, the book I had toppling to the floor. I pulled my shirt aside to check my shoulder, nothing was there. I let out a sigh,  The images of the monster still flash through my mind. I got my shaking body up and moved across the hall quietly.  Sirius and Remus were holding each other while sound asleep. I hate to wake him but I promised. Moving to his side of the bed I gently shake Padfoots shoulder. His eyes blinked open and looked towards me, knowing look in his eyes. He gentle moved remus over and made room for me. Sirius voice was quiet to not wake the other "Come here Calum" I climbed in and Sirius hugged me tight. "You wanna talk about it?" He ran his hand through my faded green hair. "Later"  he nodded and continued to pet my hair till I fell into a dreamless sleep.

When I awoke Sirius was still asleep but Remus was gone. The smell of food cooking filled my nose. I gently slipped out of the bed and made my way to the kitchen. "Good morning Calum" Remus sat at the table with a book and a cup of tea, two plates filled with pancakes sat across from his seat. "Good morning Remus" I took a seat in front of a plate. "Is there a reason you were in my bed this morning?"  I looked down at the table feeling embarrassed. "I h-had a nightmare" it was that moment a half asleep Sirius walked in. "Morning you two" he sat next to me and started to shovel pancakes into his mouth.  Remus glared at him, "slow down pads, your going to make yourself sick" sirius swallowed and flicked remus off. For the first time in a while I laughed, Sirus looked at me in shock. "I didn't think you could laugh" I tried to calm down a bit, "there was nothing to laugh about"

It was the afternoon when Sirius pulled me aside. "Calum, I want you to tell me about your Nightmare last night" I knew this was coming. "It was about Fernir" He nodded in response. "He found me Sirius, It was a full moon and h-he transformed" Sirius had a knowing look on his face. "He took his claws and cut my shoulder and chest, that's when I woke up"  I didn't realize I was shaking again till Sirius gave me a hug. "I promise you, that man will never touch you again birdie". That's when Remus walked in with a heavy trunk. "What are you two up to?" Sirius shook his head. "Later mooney, are we leaving soon?" Remus nodded. "Leave? Where are we going?"  Remus looked to Sirius. "You didn't tell him yet?"  Pads looked alittle guilty. "No I forgot, I was more focused on other things" I turned to Sirius, "Then tell me now" Sirius launched into a plan that they formed. Remus was going to Hogwarts to teach, i was going so the headmaster can help prove my innocence. Sirius was going to sneak in as padfoot so he can find his godson and the man that killed his godson's parents. So that's how I ended up in a bird cage on a train with a sleeping remus and 3 students.