1

Calum Marrow has been a death eater for 2 years taking the mark by force at 7 years of age. His father forced him after he saw the control he had on his magic. But with that Calum gave up his freedom and signed his own death certificate if he ever made a mistake. Calum absolutely hates it, having to follow orders of some scary dude because his father's dumb idea.

Now here he is a 9 year old with Fenrir Greyback and Lucius Malfoy on a mission to threaten a pure blood that won't join. That was the idea anyway. With the black market wand in hand Calum explode the door to bits and allowing the others to enter. His job was to destroy the place some which he did, breaking things here and there. Fenrir and Lucius were meant to threaten the poor man. Which must have taken a bad turn because next thing Calum knew was Fenrir taking his wand and swapping it for his and the two just appearated away knowing the younger couldn't.

Calum p.o.v.

I was so confused I didn't know what to do. The Aurors flooded the place and I was petrified and next thing I knew, I was brought in front of the Wizengamot. Everyone there gave me disapproving looks and made me feel worse about myself, plus I was still a confused 9 year old that still has no idea what was going on. I was chained to a chair and was told not to speak. The minister gathered everyone's attention. "Calum Marrow, You have been charged with murder, treason, and using an unforgivable curse. The wizards council  has spoken, what is the verdict?" A man on the panel stood up "Guilty minister". I sat with tears pouring down my face nothing could save me now. " Marrow your sentence is life in azkaban, case dismissed"

________________________________

SIRIUS BLACK

I sat in the corner of my cell staring at the wall lost in my thoughts. Soon the door was opening and a guard stepped in. "Your getting a knew roommate today black, hope he kills you being a murderous death eater." Another bed was levitated in opposite of mine making the space even smaller then it was. The guard left but not with out spitting in my face. So I decided to take a nap till the new person arrives.

I was asleep for hopefully more then an hour when the sound of the door opening woke me. Opening one eye to hide the fact that I was a wake, I saw a young boy no more then ten walk in. He had tears running down his face making his gray eyes stand out. His short hair was dyed dark green and he was short for a kid his age. As soon as he was in the door was shut tight and he was left there shaking. I didn't acknowledge him at all only feigned sleep while he looked around. I felt it when he stared at me not sure what to do. It was a few minutes before I said anything. "How did a kid your age end up in here?" He jumped nearly out of his skin when I spoke. "I-I was framed for killing a man with the killing curse, also for being a death eater" I sighed he even sounded scared out of his mind. "Welp now that we are stuck together for life might as well get to know each other"

I sat up running a hand through my curly hair. I pointed to the other bed "that's yours, and the toilet over there" pointing to the rusted out toilet in the corner. The kid nodded and sit on his bed. "So munchkin what's your name?" He swung his feet seeing how they didn't touch the ground. "My name is Calum Marrow, father is Calvin Marrow" I nodded knowing how he became a deatheater, Marrows are related to the Malfoys who are proud deatheater's. "What's your name sir?" I smiled "Sirius Black, you can call me padfoot if you want" he nodded. The next few hours were like this asking questions back and forth till we were both tired out.