Chapter 10: You Are a Princess!

Princess Twilight flashed into existence in the middle of her throne room. "Twilight!" A bubbly voice squealed. Twilight was greeted with a lung crushing hug and face full of poofy pink mane. "Nice to see you too Pinkie." Twilight squeaked out. "Darling, where ever have you been?" Rarity fretted, dramatically lifting a hoof to her forhead. "Rarity, I toldja, she went to Canterlot for a few days," Applejack rolled her eyes and greeted Twilight with a hug. "So...um....how was it?" Fluttershy asked meekly, looking shy and timid. "Forget about the trip, what's going on with Chrysalis and all those new ponies that are supposedly supposed to save Equestria from eternal disaster?!" Rainbow Dash demanded, practically shouting in Twilight's face. "Rainbow, I-what? How do you even know about any of this?" Spike cleared his throat. "That would be a thanks to your number one assistant!" Spike bellowed, a goofy smile on his face. Twilight glared at him and rolled her eyes. "Yes, well,...listen, we do still need your help in Canterlot. Queen Chrysalis has come back, and teamed up with one of their enimies as well." Twi explained hurriedly. "Her name is Lethal,  and she's really bad news."  Twilight quickly explained everything Ink Rose  and the others had told her. "Oh, that's absolutely dreadful!" Rarity droned. "Oh no! That's terrible! I can't imagine the damage that the changling army could cause!" Fluttershy whimpered. "Are you kidding?! That was fun!" Pinkie Pie cheered. "Yeah, now let's go kick some changeling butt!" Rainbow Dash raved, racing through the halls of the castle. "Wait, Rainbow Dash!" Twilight called, quickly teleporting herself to the entrance of her castle to keep Rainbow from leaving. "Princess Celestia had given us strict orders to meet her in Canterlot, and discuss battle plans and strategies." "Ugh, can't we just use the Elements of Harmony and send the-" "Rainbow Dash!" Twilight interrupted impatiently. "We gave them up to the Tree of Harmony, remember? " "But can't we take them back, just for once? Just to get rid of Chrysalis once and for all?" "Well..." Twilight gave this a moment of thought. "I don't see why not. But we should check with the princesses first." "Twilight, you are a princess!" Rainbow practially shouted, annoyed and agrivated. "But things such as this cannot completely be my choice.  And Luna, Celestia, and Majesty would want to know about this first. The Tree of Harmony is very important to them, and I don't think they'd want us taking charge without them knowing." "Fine. I guess you're right egghead." "Alright,  then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Pinkie bubbled.