Chapter 1: Where in Celestia's name are we?

The next time Ink Rose, Firebrand, Dr.Wolf, AntonyC, Kim, Silverquill, Toon Krytic, Elliyora, and all the others opened their eyes, they found themselves laying in a big, brown, muddy field. There were large cloth tents spread throughout the field, several stocked with food, medical supplies, weapons and armor. Multiple "Ugh, what happened?" "Where are we?" And "What's going on?" echoed around the camp.

Ink Rose, Firebrand, Dr.Wolf, Silverquill, Gibbontake, Elliyora, AnY Pony, Voice of Reason, and Phantom Horn found themselves dressed in their Team Fortress 2 uniforms. "What in the-?" "Hey, we're ponies again!" "What?!"  "Now, everyone calm down" Dr.Wolf said calmly. "I'm sure there's a good explanation for this."  "Calm down? !" "Are you crazy?!" "I want to go back to my channel!"

   "Uh, guys?" Byter said "Guys?" Ink Rose joined him "GUYS!!!" KP shouted over the comotion. "WHAT???!" everyone shouted back. "Look!" KP pointed to the horizon. There, on a wide, grassy hill stood dark, ominous creatures, of all diferent shapes and sizes. "Are those..." Elliyora began, examining the creatures "Changelings?!" Heartsong gasped "Changelings?" "As in Queen Chrysalis' s minions, those changelings?" Suddenly a horn sounded, and shook the ground. The changelings began to canter down the hill. "What the-crap!!!" "Everyone, run!" But it was too late, as the changelings began to advance, trampling and attacking anypony the got close to. And once again, everything went black.