Chapter 298

By the time, he wake ups Mahitha is not beside him, "Not even 5 Am properly! Where did she goes!

He searched everywhere, he have seen earthen lamp in pooja mandir, giving light, he understood that she did pooja too, he sighed and went back to room, and fresh up and he opens the window found down near the lake sitting on the rock, the flowers are falling from the trees, wind carrying flowers towards her, two three flowers are sticked to her wet, she keeps her hair one side of the shoulder, she is listening the music, looking at the many butterflies flying around the lotus, she is in cream light pink half saree with white dubatta, she tucked the hair strands behind the ears, silver jumkha moving rhythmically when she taps her feet slowly, folds her hands looking at the trees where the birds are flying in between branches, still the morning wore in black sky, with twinkling stars.

Mahi!

Ha! She stood seeing him, says " Good Morning".

In a blink, he captured her lips, tracing her waist, she moved back, he pulled more closer " You fall into the water, do you want too"

She shake her head "No".

"Then, don't go back, okay!" He whispered tracing her lips, moved back, she takes a step close to him.

"How could you make my heart skip, you take all the control of my heart, pulls towards, that's not my fault to make you to be in my arms, close to me, and to kiss you"

She pushed his hand, and about to go, he back hugged her, moved his hand on her heart.

He could listen her heart beat, how fastly it's racing, he kissed on her shoulder, she closed her eyes, the fishes are jumping in the water, few water droplets falls on her chin, he weeps and clutched her jaw, kissed her cheek and says "You are so hot" and pinched her waist".

She clutched his wrist, her heart beat became heard, even it's dominating the cuckoo noise.

Mahi!

Hmm..!

Could you hear!

What, she tried to utter words.

"Me, my voice! In your heart beat, why did you stole me, do you have any idea how I searched everything, see I finally I am here in your heart".

He made her turn his side, raised her chain, swan flies on the rock, opens the wings, and another swan comes there behind her, a butterfly stands her on shoulder, he pulled her little more closer, when butterfly flies away, he kissed on her shoulder where the butterfly stood, traced the mole on her collar bone.

She clutched his collar, he whispered "Look into my eyes Sweety"

She raised her eye lashes, the sun raising slowly in the sky, the birds are making noise, which is red. He lost into her eyes, "so beautiful, everything about you, Next time when you writing something about, don't miss to write what I have seen through my eyes, remind me while writing about this day, don't write about this day without me.

She smiled

One day, I definitely paint this, mark my words.

They heard car noise "Ah! Perfect timing" Left her, kicked the stone, it falls into the water.

Mahitha giggled.

Uff! Hello, you can't laugh okay, how can you, you take me so high and... You won't understand, day by day you are looking very sexy, and your curves, see how you covering yourself, arey, you haven't think one fellow is there, should wear a dress according to his convenient but no, learn about you something in my dreams, how you will be, nobody here except we, why you wear this kind of dress to torture me, you are so yummy me baby..he said checking out