Chapter 356

Athreyapuram;-

Arjun and Sharath haven't discuss about Eshwar with their brothers as Kranti told them not relive untill Mahitha Nayana accept.

They agreed.

Mahitha's elder bhabi, brought the dresses which she kept in Pooja room which was brought by punyakeshtre and which was kept in the feets of God in every temple.

Arun keeps those things in Kranti's bag and told " Arun, take care of Mahitha not just like Your brother, you should be as a father, brother is another name of father, you have be very careful in passing each and every second.

We all will search best person for Our sister, I will search each and every corner.

Kranti smiled "I think you need not too"

What!

Nothing, bhai, whoever he is wherever he is, he come himself for our sister.

He smiled.

****

Mahitha is in deep sleep, her phone started ringing.

Hello!

Oye open the door.

She sits straight and says " Eshwar".

Where were you?

Mahi!

Give me a minute, i am coming!

Ussh! Keep quiet, are you going disturb everyone's sleep.

She cuts the call, runs down, and opens the main door.

Eshwar!

He smiled and says " idiot!

"Hey, Hi, how are you!" She about take bag.

Its okay madam.

He gets inside, she brings water to him , he drinks water and asked "so how are you? " .

Will you have anything! .

Thats my girl, please look after that i am thinking to how to ask, please will you.

You fresh up and come, i will bring something to you to eat

Please, Make it fast.

Okay!

He walk to his room.

****

She made shemya upam,as it happens quickly and went to his rom, she about to step felt little nervous to step into his room.

He stood watching her asked "what happened?"

Nothing!

Shall we go to drawing room.