please don't skip

its a request to a writer, if any writer is reading this and also readers

I never asked you do comment and I never asked vote. But I am asking you this for your sake.

I agree I am not a great writer, that's fine I am accepting that, I am not in this platform to write, I am just projecting the society and feelings in different angles. Just I am giving the hint that why we think in this aspect.

I know many of you take me wrong way.

Let me tell you I am a doctor too, I am have a certain responsibility towards the society, towards the humans.

Yes, even in write romantic scenes, intimating scenes, but i want to say co-writers there is lot of difference between the romantic scenes and writing the lust.

Do you have any idea, by writing and reading adult content what kind of institutions creating yourself in your mind.

60% percent of people reading lust, there is no difference between the relationship no father, no mother, no brother, who ever it bed wetting with a girl, how shame.

Animals are more holding sense than humans ( i am not sorry to say this) .  I never pointed out on anyone. But I scared how mentally humans and values are going so low.

I am appreciate you have exact writing skills and readers are reading but you know what kind of trauma.

I am sharing my experience why I am here to say this, because I am the girl interfere any issues. But this case brought me here to think and few analysis of search work calculations brought me here to share this with you all.

Girl Age :- 22 year.
She is one of the reader, unfortunately wattpad reader, inkitt, etc..!

From the age of 17 she is reading stories especially dark stories, who keeps illegal affairs, and sleep and raw sex.

She started imagination herself in those characters, pleasuring herself. Every day she used read such dark short stories atleast 5.

When she reached 17 to 22, she is imaging after her brother and even to her father with bad eye. She is trying to stop her mind, but she is not able. Their warm ful touch willing to feel and accept in different way .

Sensor didn't fix the rules just for fun, because it effects the children mind so easily. A man or A woman cannot be become criminal just for one day, after lots of psychological outburst they are ending up to do practically what they see in movies and what they read, even though they want to stop themselves their hormones their mind there feelings are out of the control.

She came to the psychiatrist and begging that I love my brother and father very much, but my eyes are not good at them. It should not be happen, i should not think like that.

She is under counciling now

You may question, how can everyone become like that, it's not one day process, movies, stories, 18 videos, over exposing ( many don't accept this) are spoiling the brains.

I am saying according The practical analysis through which done by one of psychological department.

Please I am requesting you all the writers, I am not humiliating you, I am not abusing you.

Please! Please keep in your mind words have the power. To construct your personality and destruct your personality. I am not saying to you not to write romantically but... Please keep in mind that we are humans, we have relationships, relatives, parents, siblings. Don't spoil the relationships. Please

I am sorry if my words are hurting you but it's true.

Ignore mistakes

Keep smiling

Chandanakshi