Chapter 339

Mahitha sits for studying.

Eshwar dropped the message to Mahitha, give a me a call I need to call you.

She phoned to him, he cut her call, did the video call, she keeps the lap on table , Answer the call says " Hi"

How are you?

I am doing good.

Studies!

Good!

Any doubt

She nodded no.

I mailed 3d physiology and Anatomy video you look after it, it would be easy for you to understand, I will look after remaining subjects " He says.

Water?

He nodded "No"

Hmm... Chocolate

He smiled "How you will give stupid".

I have see in your refrigerator, you can get it, as I said you to take, so you should consider that i have given to you".

Intelligent!

Thank you! Eshwar you go and get chocolate, and water, your books , I get my books, let's study together. If I have any doubt I will ask you.

Don't cut the call then.

Okay!

He brought the chocolate, drinks the water and keeps the laptop on the table, and started reading, refering the books required for his research and writing notes.

In between Eshwar clearing her doubts.

When he done, he leaned back staring at her, she felt his gaze looked at him, raised her eyebrows.

" Nothing, are you just studying or you are preparing for the exam, it's more like you are preparing for the final exams".

Actually, a Senior he haven't passed first years, and...... She said how she knew him, and said " I thought it would be helpful if I give a read subject make notes, so that I can understand little, while listening class it would be helpful to much more as I have little knowledge on that subject. So it would be plus point, so I agreed to give a subject note.

Not bad.

She smiled.

Ammu!

Ha!

Thank you!

Why?

For you company.

So do you want to say anything.

Actually I want to say but I don't know how you take it.

Tomorrow uncle will be there.

You got to know about the complaint.

I knew but, I don't know the reason.

It was blady ridiculous reason, I hate talk about who wants to become pigs.

Mahitha giggled.

Arey, you don't know how the world is, how the people becoming, leave about us we have good parenting, good family, You know what Arpita is great actually, see we have good family, good parenting, but look at our Arpita, she never cared by her Parents like us, she grew up by watching there fights, still she stood herself strong, she have liberty to live how she wants, have more chances to get spoil but she build up strong personality, she is strong even physically and mentally too, she have a good power in punch, she never care boys behind her, she just do job and leave that place and if anybody try to misbehave, dam sure he inviting the hospital bed. A Girl Should be like her.
Ahem... Leave it