Chapter 331

Mahitha made all Aditya's favorite, and says " Eshwar you say Dad to come for dinner and I will say janardhan uncle to come for dinner".

Before he speaks, she jogged out, " Uff, by birth she have skating shoes".

***

Mean time, Ajas and Kranti comes home with empty hands.

"You said you went for shopping" Mahitha asked giving way to them.

"No, we haven't go anywhere" Ajas says.

Kranti stamped on Ajas leg,

Ajas jumping holding his toes and says " Ah! Donkey, this is why she says Donkey".

Eshwar comes there " What's going guys

Aditya also comes there.

Mahitha says " These two are behind girls, now they both went out for the same reason, how mean, this is what you learning in college".

"Hello, Madam Queen Victoria, you find out first who is behind you, then you can complain on me" Kranti says .

Kranti!

Ha sir, do you want to say anything" He asked to Kranti

"Shut up" He says pulling him aside

Mahitha asked " Where were you, Ajas I want to talk to you" mahitha held his hand pulling, Kranti comes and held another hand pulling his side " No personal talk.

Eshwar please! Help me

God! This girl! He suddenly moved closed to her, she widened her eyes, she left Ajas hand, Ajas and Kranti lost balance both falls on the couch.

Eshwar, Janardhan helped them to stand.

Ammu, what this?

I didn't do anything Dad, what are you all doing here, dinner is ready what are you waiting for" She walks to dinning room.

Mahitha served to everyone, Eshwar noticed slight shivering while she serving to him, and smiled.

Janardhan asked " Ammu, are you okay".

I am little tired Uncle.

Arey, you sit first, he pull the chair for Mahitha.

Uncle I had already.

When" janardhan asked.

I am not Hungry uncle, actually I had before

Why? Aditya asked.

Dad!

Ammu come here,

Mahitha went to Aditya sits him, he started feeding her.

While having she says " I had fruit salad".

Kranti says " If you don't eat properly, before becoming Doctor you will become patient".

Bhai!

You eat first!

Ajas why Eshwar is silent.

Because I have to go back to Delhi" Eshwar says.

Ajas says "this is too much yaar".

Aditya, Eshwar tomorrow is festival you should not go like that.