Prologue

Y/N's POV

I sighed and plugged in my headphones and walked around the college campus. Be Mine by Di Young played on loop and I danced under the moon. Being a freshman at college was stressful but living in a dorm had it's perks.

I was always a bit of a troublemaker, sneaking out past curfew to dance under the moon in the garden where nobody was around to judge. My feet moved quickly yet skillfully to the beat.

I had my backpack on my back with my solar powered charger, some snacks, and a few water bottles in it. The added weight made my legs stronger as I hopped from one foot to another.

Jumpstyle was always my favorite because you can start off as clumsy as you want and still impress people if you have stamina. Speaking of stamina, jumpstyle also builds stamina more than most dance styles.

I was so caught up in the music I didn't even notice I was in an unfamiliar location until I felt teeth bite down on my shoulder. It took everything in me not to scream as I was sent back to reality...or rather, the new reality I'm in.

I clenched my fist and punched my attacker in the head full force. I heard a sickening crack as they let go and stumbled to the ground. I turned my phone off and put it away along with my headphones.

I wandered around on high alert before I saw a man with white hair and honey colored eyes. "He...lp...me...plea...se." I barely managed to speak as my vision started spinning.

"Why........spin?" I stumbled closer to him.

My world is spinning.

...that...noise...is that...him? Why...? Why do I...want to bite him...? Bite...?

My body swayed as something moved towards my mouth. I found myself growling without knowing why.

Chomp!

A warm metallic taste seemed to bring me back to my senses as my vision faded slowly.

I blacked out.