love bite

Y/n's POV

I sighed and cuddled into Noah's arms before softly biting his other arm and kissing it. "Wh-what was that about?" Noah asked and I smiled.

"It was a love bite." I said and snuggled into him even more. He stared at me while blushing. "Love bite?" He asked confused.

"I've seen cats softly bite their owners to show affection in their own way. I think it's sweet how careful they are not to actually harm the ones they care for while doing that." I explained and he stared at me strangely for a moment.

"You really do seem like a cat sometimes." Noah said and I looked at him. "Do you like cats?" I asked and he smiled. "Yeah, there's even this stray that I have been taking care of." He said and I perked up. "Can I meet them?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah. Though I have been leaving food for her, she doesn't seem to like me...or at least, I don't think she does." He said looking upset. I poked his cheek playfully. "H-hey! What's that for?" He asked laughing softly. This only made me start tickling his sides causing him to laugh louder.

"Haha s-stop! I'm going...haha...to...fall!" He said in between gasps and fits of laughter. "Then I'll catch you." I said looking into his eyes as he wipes them trying to calm down.

He stared into my eyes before slowly leaning in and kissing me. I stood there in shock before kissing back. One of my hands reached up to grip his hair as I melted into the kiss.

It felt strange with him taking the lead in situations like this but I decided I didn't mind a bit. Eventually I pulled away for air and looked him in the eyes while struggling to breathe.

"What's gotten into you?" I ask him just as confused as I am breathless. "What? You really think you could say something like that and I wouldn't want to kiss you after that?" He asked. "You may be blushing but...how are you so calm?" I asked and he gently pushed my ear to his chest.

His heart was beating like crazy and all at once I understood...

he's not calm, he's actually really flustered.

"Did...did my words really have that much of an effect on you?" I asked and he rubbed the back of his neck while blushing. "Ah...y-yeah...sorry." he apologized and I kissed his cheek.

"It's ok. You also have that effect on me whenever you say my name." I admit and he smiled. "Y/n." He said playfully and I felt my breath hitch. "Th-that's not fair!" I pouted and he kissed my forehead. "Take that as payback." He grinned.

"Nobody ever told me angels could play dirty too." I huffed and he laughed a bit awkwardly. "A-angels? That's a new one..." He commented while blushing.