Say my name

Y/n's POV

I felt myself slowly regaining control and this time I stayed awake. It was like pins and needles as I felt everything all at once. I held onto Noah and I slightly loosened my teeth around his arm but didn't completely let go.

I knew if I did I would pass out. This taste was the one thing keeping my senses in check. After a few moments of looking and his eyes and blushing, I slowly stopped biting him but kept my hand gripped onto his arm.

"Y/n?" Noah asked it took everything in my power not to fall over as my face got even hotter. Every time he said my name it was like an explosion of sensations. I licked my lips clean and then found myself looking at his lips.

"Y/n...are you ok?" He asked and it took a moment to process the question. "Um...yeah..." I said still kept my eyes on his lips. "Hey Y/n? Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked and it took a ridiculous amount of my energy to not kiss him.

"Your face is all red too...here, let me check your temperature." He said and cupped my face with his hands and pressed his forehead to mine with his eyes closed. It felt like jolts of electricity under my skin when he touched me.

"Noah...do you enjoy teasing me, or are you really that dense?" I asked and he looked confused. "What?" He asked and I cupped his face. "In case you didn't notice, I wasn't flirting with you because I just felt like it." I said and kissed him.

He froze but after a bit he kissed back. It seemed like an eternity before he pulled away panting. "...y/n?" He whispered and I shushed him. "If you keep saying my name like that, I won't be able to stop kissing you." I said and he smiled. "You say that like it's a bad thing." He whispered and I kissed him again.

I pulled away quicker for air because I hadn't completely caught my breath yet. "Hey Noah...? Aren't we in front of a bunch of people?" I asked and he quickly took his hands off me and wiped his saliva from his mouth before turning to everyone blushing badly.

"S-sorry about that..." He stuttered avoiding eye contact with everyone.