Shameless flirting

Y/N's POV

I felt someone petting my hair and got really creeped out so I sat up quickly. "WHO ARE YOU?!" I asked and turned my head with a glare only to see a cute man who seemed both scared and embarrassed because he was caught petting my hair.

I looked at him and relaxed until I noticed I was in a different shirt. "Did you change my clothes in my sleep you pervert?!" I sneered and he shook his head frantically.

"N-no...one of the women here did. I just bandaged your shoulder." He stuttered and oh my god his stutter and soft voice were adorable. I smiled at him and nodded.

"My name is y/n, what's yours?" I asked and he played with his fingers while looking at them. "Um...it...It's Noah..." He answered quietly while continuing to play with his fingers.

"Noah...?" I couldn't remember where I heard that name but it sounds familiar. "Ah...yes...? Is there something wrong?" He asked and I smiled and shook my head as I decided to mess with him.

"Actually...that's my boyfriend's name...he's even your size too." I said and hoped he would fall for my trap after I looked him up and down. "O-oh..." Did he seem disappointed or was that my imagination?

"Wait...my size? You don't even know my size..." He said confused and I grinned. "Hm...I swear you must be boyfriend sized." I said and winked. His face looked like it was at least ten different shades of red.

I snickered and pet his hair. He blushed even harder and leaned into my touch like a cat. "Y-y/n..." he mumbled and I played with his hair.

Wow. He really reminds me of a cat. Adorable.