New family

Y/N's POV

I groaned and tugged on Noah's sleeve. "I want to go home." I whined and Noah sighed. "Harry, do you want to come with us? Family should stick together and I can cure you if get infected." Noah said and I whined more. "I don't want to share you!"

"Um...share me? We literally just met tw ok days ago...and he's family. I don't see the problem." Noah said looking at me confused. He then sighed. "When was the last time you drank water?" He asked me and I shrugged. "The last thing I drank was your blood when you cured me." I said. "Sorry in advance for invading-" "You can invade all you want."

Noah unzipped my bag and brought a water bottle to my lips before I drank it entirely. "Ah...that's better. Thanks. My head is still spinning a bit, and things are still a bit foggy. Did I say anything weird?" I asked looking at Noah who was blushing badly.

"What? That bad?" I asked trying to remember what happened. "Ugh...I hate dehydration." I said and laid down.

"You...you're infected aren't you?! You said you drank his blood! That means he's infected too!" Some blonde bimbo barbie bitch yelled.

"If there is a brain in there, I don't think it's working. I said he cured me. Also, he can't get infected. Do you really think someone just killed all the infected and the food started magically disappearing?" I asked and she shut up.

Once we convinced Lawrence to let Harry come with me and Noah, we left and I held their hands in mine as we walked back. Once we talked about rooms, I asked to share a room with Noah. He agreed as I thought about how things would go out here.

It felt like I had a new family.