Loser

Y/n's POV

"Ew, why would you kiss the one who just bit you? What a freak." I heard a familiar voice scoff and I got up laughing. I pushed open the metal gate with ease and pinned the blonde bitch to the ground with my bloodstained hand.

"I don't really mind if you hate me, but keep talking shit about Noah and I'll show you what it looks like when I truly lose control...and I'm not talking about eating you alive. I'm talking about making you regret not being killed by the ordinary infected." I hissed and pulled her up before slamming her back into the ground hard and getting up before kicking her in the ribs.

"Get up you worthless bitch. I want you out of my sight." I sneered and walked back over to Noah. "Sorry you had to see that." I said and kissed his cheek. He flinched and I looked at him sadly.

"Noah...you know you are the only one I could never hurt. I was only defending you from the crybaby loser who complains about happy couples because she can't get the one she wants. That's exactly why the only people interested in her are people willing to stoop to her pathetic level." I said cuddled Noah. I smiled and watched a boy help the girl up and he started yelling some dumb shit at me.

I rolled my eyes. "You think I care what people think of me? I only care what Noah and Harry think of me. Nobody else. Honestly you can keep spitting out your dumb shit like I care about you or her. People who are willing to pray on others or even ridicule them for something they never asked for don't deserve kindness, not even pity kindness."