【15】

Jolting up, I was met with an unfamiliar white ceiling in an unfamiliar bed inside an unfamiliar room

'Where am I ? What happened ?'

Looking around I tried to figure out where I was, having just woken up my brain was not able to process things, it took me a few minutes to come back to my senses.

'Wait a minute !! Why am I here ?? I remember being in that creepy place and getting choked to death by one of those inhumane creatures. So then why am I still alive ?! What is even happening ?'

Recalling my situation, my mind went into chaos trying to figure out what had happened to me, but all these jumbled thoughts came to a halt when something or rather someone interrupted this whole ordeal.

"Oh goodness, you finally awake" A middle aged woman signed in relief, standing beside the now opened curtains. She was wearing half rimmed glasses and a white coat with stethoscope hanging around her neck, concluding that she was most likely a doctor.

Taking a hint from my confused face, she further explained what happened and how I ended up here.

"So you are saying that I fell unconscious in the middle of the classroom and no matter how much people tried I was not waking up, so the teacher brought me to the infirmary." I asked her once again, thinking that I heard wrong.

"Yes, your face was pale while your body was shivering and you also seemed to be muttering something although I didn't catch on it because of how low it was. I was planning on calling your guardians and sending you to a hospital if you didn't wake up bit fortunately you did." Finishing her explanation, she looked at me , waiting if I would ask something else.

"Oh.... I see. Umm can I have a glass of water ?" Nodding, she went to grab a glass from the shelves and came back with a filled one, few seconds later.

"Are you feeling okay now ? Do you feel pain anywhere ? Do you want to go to the hospital ?"

Gulping down the water, I hastily shook my head no, not wanting to make it a more big matter then it already is.

"I am completely fine now. It was probably fatigue from not sleeping"

"Okay then. The lunch break will start in fifteen minutes, you can rest here till that time. I am going to the staff room, if you feel any other difficulties then wait for me okay." With that the doctor left me alone in the infirmary.

Making sure that she is gone, I once again laid back down trying to process everything that happened. Its going to be lunchbreak in fifteen minutes that means I was out for almost an hour.

So everything that happened to me, from falling down to being choked to death was all a dream and nothing much. You got to be kidding me, in no way in hell that was a dream, it all felt so real.