1

(This is all in Deku's pov.)

Hey, my name is Izuku Midoriya. Or as Kacchan likes to call me, Deku.

I go to UA high school. Now you might be thinking. Why the fuck would an assassin go to a hero school.

Simple. I can gain their trust and gain information at the same time.

Today we are going to the USJ. The word on the street is that the league is going to crash it.

Honestly, I hate the league of villains. It's just some childish kid and his fucked up buddy's making chaos.

They don't even have a clear motive they just kill people and damage things.

"Hey Midoriya, your mumbling again."

"Oh! Sorry, Todoroki!" I say frantically and bow my head a few times.

"It's okay." Todoroki. The son of Eiji Todoroki, aka Endeavor. Also the brother of Touya Todoroki, aka Dabi. A very complex family. His quirk is half hot half cold. Although he never uses his fireside. It's stupid. He could be so much stronger.

"Hey, Izuku! Come play Never have I ever with us while we wait to get to the USJ!" Mina. Not much important about her. Her quirk is acid. It's decent but all she does is play matchmaker and silly games.

Although not my place to judge.

"Uh, sure!" I say and the whole class gets in a circle in the common room.

"Ok! I'll go first. Never have I ever smoked weed." Mina says. Then Sero, Kaminari, jiruo, Ojiro, and me put 1 finger down.

"Oh my god! Midoriya!" Kirishima. Quirk hardening. He's just an ungrateful bitch focused on the fact that his quirk is not good enough. At least the bitch has a quirk!

I force myself to blush and rub the back of my neck. "Yeah, I tried it with my friend." I said. Little do they know that friend was Aizawa sensei.

One time I was out on patrol looking for the heroes or shitty villains to kill. Then I see Aizawa on the rooftop.

I hop over. He tries to catch me because I'm a well know, as they say, vigilante. It doesn't work. Somehow we ended up high having conversations about random stuff.

Although that wasn't my first time.

"Oh my god, what friend!?" Aoyama. A gay mother trucker. That's it.

"Umm, you wouldn't know him." I say.

"Ok, ok, ok. My turn. Never have I ever had sex." Denki says.

A few people laugh and tease him for never having sex. Although the only people who put their fingers down are Sero, Iida, Uraraka, and me.

"Hol' up! Let's backtrack a sec! Midobro, has both smoked weed, and had sex!? No way!" Kiri yells and points at me.

Then the whole class goes wild. After a few minutes, they calm down and start questioning me and Iida.

Iida said it was consensual sex with Uraraka. Oh yeah, I forgot they are a thing. But now everyone is in my face.

"I have a boyfriend guys! It's not that big of a deal!" I yell and put my hands in front of my face.

Suddenly the whole room is quiet. I don't get why they are so shocked. I'm a 15 year old boy. Why is it so astonishing that I have a boyfriend? Unless they are homophobic fucks.

"W-what?" Momo. Daughter of one of the richest people in Japan. Quirk creation. Very useful. I think she has a crush on me. Oh well.

"Who!? When!? Where!? How!? Why!? Gahhh!" Mina is freaking out and fangirling everywhere.

"Oh my god! Why didn't you tell me Mido?!" Uraraka. She only wants to be a hero for money. Not a true one. Quirk, zero gravity. She needs to train it better though.

"That's so manly bro! We totally accept you!" Kirishima says and pats my back. Like I cared what you idiots thought about my sex life.

I just smile at him. "Let's just continue the game I'll tell you about him later Mina and Uraraka." I say successfully dodging all the questions.

We play for a few more minutes until Aizawa comes into the room and we all leave to go to the USJ.

Word count: 702