3

The next day I sit down with my food next to Todoroki and Uraraka. I didn't get much to eat. Just a sandwich.

I start to eat then I hear some whispers. Wonder what's going on there. Eeh, why do I care?

I sense someone walking up behind me. I really hope it's not someone annoying. Then I feel arms wrap around my shoulders.

"Hey Deku~" I hear in my ear

I freeze up. Then tears start to make their way into my eyes.

"Hey who are you!?"

"Yeah, let go of him!"

I bring my hand to my mouth and tears fall down my face. "Kacchan?" I say so quietly I don't even know if he heard me.

"Yeah Deku?" I let out a sob and quick turn around and stand up. I feel the arms leave my shoulders and kacchan backs up a few steps.

I just stare into his eyes. He has tears in them. My kacchan is crying. This is the longest we've been apart.

"Midoriya do you kno-" he said something else but I blocked it out.

I just stood there staring at kacchan. "Well, you going to give me a hug or not nerd?"

I immediately run up to kacchan and tackle him to the ground. I then feel a death grip around my waist. Kacchans also snuggles his head into my neck.

I just hug him and cry silently. I feel a few tears on my shirt too. All I do is take in his smell that I haven't smelt in so long.

"I missed you so much kacchan." I whisper. He just nods and tightens his grip a bit.

"Uh, Midoriya?" Oh shit. The class. I quickly wipe my tears and sit up, much to kacchans dismay.

Although now I'm straddling him so I don't think he minds too much.

"U-Uh yeah?" I say quietly. Kacchan raises an eyebrow at me because of the way I'm speaking.

"Who is that?" Todoroki asks.

"This is kacchan. My b-boyfriend." I say. Everyone looks shocked.

"I can tell." Mina smirks. Thinking I don't know the position were in. I pretend to just notice now and make myself blush.

Then I stumble off kacchan. "Um, just give me a minute." I say and smile at my class.

Then I take kacchans hand and pull him out of the cafeteria. I continue to drag him all the way to the bathroom.

"Deku what-" I quickly push him into the bathroom. Then I lock the door and check all of the stalls.

Perfect, no one. "Love what is happenin-"

I quickly cut kacchan off with a kiss. He seems surprised but kisses back none the less.

The kiss was passionate and full of love. Especially since we haven't seen each other for so long.

It's lasted for a minute or so, but then we kinda had to, yah know,  breathe. Kacchan pulls away and leans against a wall.

I just go straight back to hugging him. "I love you nerd." Kacchan says and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too kacchan." Then it's silent for a minute. "Wait why are you here!?" I say and pull away from the hug.

"What, a guy can't come visit his boyfriend?" Kacchan says with a smirk.

I shake my head. "Not with our line of work. Or without a mission. So do I have to do?"

"Well, actually I'm here to tell you that we are paired in taking down the league of villains. They were causing some problems for the organization." Kacchan said.

"Little fuckers." I mumble under my breath. "They're so annoying! They tried to kill my favorite hero!" I complained to him.

"Since when do you like hero's nerd?" I shake my head.

"Not hero's. Hero. Eraserhead. He's my homeroom teacher." I say.

Then we heard a knock on the door.

"Um, midobro? You guys ok in there? Oh god! I hope I didn't just cockblock! Sorry! Um. Have fun!" Then I hear him sprint away.

I chuckle. "We should probably go back kacchan." I say. He gives me a quick kiss and opens the door.

Word count; 696