4

Kacchan and I both walked back to the cafeteria.

Once we get in I see everyone huddled up whispering about Kacchan and me.

I cough loudly and that gets everyone's attention. "Hey, Izuku! Um, we weren't doing anything. Nope!" Urarka says and stands up straight.

Soon the class all straightens up and move to face us.

"So, uh, this is my boyfriend Kacchan." I say and do little jazz hands. Kacchan just rolls his eyes at my antics and nods his head to my class.

"Soooo, what's your name?" Mina asks and takes out a pen and paper from god knows where.

"Katsuki. No, you can not fucking call me Kacchan." Kacchan says with a scowl and puts his hands in his pockets.

Mina starts to write down a few sentences. Wow, she reminds me of me.

"Well, I'm Mina!" She then whips her hand out in front of Kacchan for him to shake.

Kacchan just scoffs and doesn't move his hands from his pocket. "I know."

Yeaaah, I kinda talk shit about all dem' to Kacchna over the phone.

"Oh, well um. Will you be staying long Katsuki?" Mina then takes out her notebook again. She's such a weirdo.

"I don't have to tell you shit. Leave me and the nerd alone, k." Kacchan says with a scowl and then walks behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Uhha, any more questions guys. We have class soon....." I say dragging out the ending.

"YES! Oop-sorry, that was loud. Ok, my question is where will he stay? Oh, and are you going to take the day of school off Izuku?" Urarka asks quickly.

"Well, Kacchan can stay in my dorm. Don't worry we won't bother you. And I am going to take off the rest of the day a-and maybe tomorrow. Can one of you tell Sensei Aizawa I'm not feeling well?" I ask politely. (Just pretend they always had dorms)

"Okie! Bye, we have to get to class." Mina skips out of the lunchroom.

"B-bye." I say and shyly wave.

Time skip brought to you by Levi's incapability to hold a cup correctly

Me and Kacchan made our ways back to my dorm.

"So nerd, how's UA treating you?" He says as I open my door. Then we both walk in.

"Meh. Not the worst." Then I shut my door. "There all so annoying though! Ugh! And sooo dependent on their quirks! Learn hand to hand for gods sake!" I rant.

Then look over and see kacchan on my bed with a bowl of popcorn. "Where the hell- you know what. I'm not going to ask."

He puts the popcorn on my night stand and claps his hands together. "Alright Izu, let's get down to business."

I immediately get serious and sit down next to him.

"So the mission is set for tonight. We already have the location of there base. Thanks to one of your trackers. All we have to do is kill Shigaraki and Dabi. Shigaraki is the leader and Dabi has the most powerful quirk. We can kill anyone who gets in our ways. If they have any prisoners or hostages we are instructed to save them." He finished.

I just nod slowly taking in all the information. Already forming a strategy in my head. "Ok so this is want we're going to do..."

Word count: 573