5

Somehow I ended up falling asleep cuddling with Kacchan after I explained my strategy.

When I woke up my limbs were wrapped I'm between kacchans with a blanket lazily sprawled on top of us.

Shit, we fell asleep! What time is it?! I quickly look over at my alarm clock and see it's 7.

Thank god dinner just started.

"So we have our mission at 2 in the morning. If we eat that will take at least 30 minutes. Then mumble mumble mumble..."

Then I feel weight shift on the bed behind me. "Deku..?" I stop mumbling and turn my head to see Kacchan sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Gah! Sorry, Kacchan! Did I wake you up?" I say frantically and bow my head over and over.

Kacchan then fully wakes up and shoos his hand at me. "You're fine nerd. I'm hungry anyway."

"Oh. Ok then, let's go eat dinner. The class should be down there now." I say and we stand up.

We then go in the elevator and take it to the common room.

As soon as the door opens we see a mess of teenagers scarfing down McDonald's.

Kacchan just rolls his eyes. He then grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen.

"Oh! Hey Deku!" I freeze up. Just for a second though. Kacchan stops and looks back at me.

Deku. I haven't heard that name from anyone other than kacchan since middle school. Brings back bad memories.

"Hi.." I say quietly and glance back at Kacchan then I continue walking. Dragging him behind me.

Once we make it to the kitchen kacchans stops. "You good love?" He mumbles.

"Yeah, she just caught me off guard for a minute." I say. Kacchans nods and makes kasudon. My favorite.

Time skip brought to you by some new kid in my class asking me if I've never seen an anime and I freaked out and said yes and then he was like "best op ever." I just said yea and we proceeded to have a minute conversation about season 2 coming out.

Finally, it was 2. I was so excited for a mission! I haven't had one in a few months! And this one is with Kacchan!

"Izu, calm down. Just get dressed and will head out." Kacchan said as he put on his black mission that consists of many pockets for various weapons.

I get ready and we both sneak out from the balcony. Honestly, it's extremely easy to get in and out of Ua.

All you have to do is avoid a couple of cameras and jump over a wall.

Anyway, we make it to the league of villains hideout while catching up on life the way over there.

Soon we step up to the door I put my hood up and mask on. (Like Kakashi's) Hoping they don't recognize me I knock on the door and step behind Kacchan.

Word count: 489