6

Kacchan moves in front of me a little more to block me better. Then the door opened.

"Who the hell are you?" A raspy voice said. Almost as if he haven't spoke in years.

"Me and my friend here want to join you league thing-" suddenly we were pulled into the room.

I look around and see a dim lit bar with a few people drinking and talking. Well they were until we got here.

"You can't just talk about that in the open!" Shigaraki. Real name Tenko. Killed his whole family and them became a villain. Oh so tragic. Quirk, disintegration. Self explanatory.

"Don't tell me what to do crusty! Can we join or not!?" Kacchan yells and makes small explosions with his hand.

Then someone gets up form the bar. "Woah, woah, woah. Handjob who are these kids?" Dabi. Aka Touya Todoroki. Endeavors son and Shotos brother. Presumed dead. Quirk, cremation.

"I don't know Dabi! They just showed up!" Shigaraki yelled at Dabi.

I just roll my eyes. "I really do wonder how it's so hard for hero's to catch you idiots." I say and everyone looks at me.

"What did you say?" Dabi says and raises an eyebrow at me.

"I said you are all idiots! You don't even know who we are, you just just let us in you base! We're literally assassins here to kill you! Fucking idiots!" I yell.

"Deku! You blew our cover! Damn now we can't do a sneak attack!" Kacchans yells at me.

"Hahaha! There's no way a couple kids could kill us!" Toga. Quirk, transform basically a transformer. Well, she laughs and wipes a tear. Bam.

"Oops. My hand slipped. Definitely didn't mean to throw a knife straight in between her eyes slowly killing her. It's very painful you know. You just like- bleed out." Thud. "Oh. There she goes!" I say happily as Toga falls to the floor covered in her own blood.

Everyone but Kacchan just stares at me like ima maniac. Well, fair.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? TOGA!" Twice yelled. Then everyone else started yelling and attacking us. But we just dodged with ease.

"Uhh, guess we're doing this." I hear Kacchan grumble and then someone fall to the ground.

I glance over at him and see Shigaraki fall to the ground with an exploded face.

"Damn, gruesome babe." I chuckle and fight off some of Dabis poorly thrown attacks.

He's sloppy. Dabi reply's too much on his quirk and not enough on technique and power. It's sad.

And Shigaraki. He just couldn't fight. His lack in combat experience soon became his downfall.

Wow, I'm speaking like a documentary guy on the National Geographic channel. That one guy is so calming.

Ow. I just got burned. "Damn. This was my favorite shirt. You asshole!" I yell and take out my gun.

I quickly and easily shoot Dabi 5 times in the chest. Then I ran out of bullets. Aw. I wanted to shoot him more. Now I'm bored.

I look over at Kacchan and see him taking down the last of the villains. Wait. We're missing someone.

"You slimy assassin!" There he is! Twice. Don't really care to learn his name or anything I just know he loved Toga. Oops.

Twice then makes multiple clones and starts attacking me. Annoying.

Word count: 555