Prologue

Narrator: Alpha Luna was talking to Scar and suddenly a wolf came from behind a tree. It was Twilight. She must be a new wolf.

Twilight: *Walks out from behind a tree* H-hello?

Alpha Luna: *Senses another wolf* Who are you? And why are you here?

Twilight: *Shy* I'm Twilight and I'm just looking around. I'm new around here.

Scar: *Laughs evilly* Haha well a new wolf should go bye byes.

Alpha Luna: No! *bites Scar*

Twilight: *Backs away* I'm not going anywhere!

Alpha Luna: So your Twilight huh well I'm Alpha Luna the great alpha wolf.

Twilight: Hi. I hope we can be friends. *Smiles*

Scar: Ha, friends with you are a new wolf that I should kill. *Smiles with a death look in his eyes*

Alpha Luna: Twilight don't worry he will not hurt you as long as I'm here and don't mind him he's part of the evil side, come on.

Twilight: *Backs away more* Oki.

Alpha Luna: *Pushes Twilight away from Scar and smiles* Come with me.

Twilight: Oki. *Ready to follow*

Scar: Where are you taking her Luna!! *Growls and steps in front of them*

Alpha Luna: Back off !! Scar, she's with me! *Growls and her claws showing*

Twilight: *Eyes turn red*

Alpha Luna: No Twilight don't! He would kill you in a heartbeat! * She looks down and remembers the past about her little sister*

Alpha Luna: Twilight listen to me! *Looks up at Twilight with tears rolling down* Go hide now!!

Twilight: *Calms down and runs to a nearby village*

Narrator: Alpha Luna fight's with Scar and notices her powers were getting weak and she fell. Scar was about to hit her when Twilight sensed Alpha Luna fell to the ground she ran to her stopping Scar.

Twilight: *Comes and looks for Luna* You oki?

Alpha Luna: *Whimpers* Tw-twilight takes this. *Gives her a necklace that was from her sister* Give it to my mother please hurry!

Twilight: *Takes it and puts it in my bag that I carry* Scar you're going down! *Growls*

Scar: *Laughs evilly* Hahaha well look at Luna she's about to die now give me that necklace or else!! *Growls with bloody teeth showing*

Twilight: *Sends the necklace to a cellar at home* Never!

Scar: *Growls* Well you're lost. *Bites Luna and kills her right there in the spot*

Twilight: *Eyes glow blue and revives Luna then sends her to the village* Oh- you dont know what you just walked into.. *Eyes glow a blood red*

Alpha Luna: *Wakes up in the village and wonders where Twilight is and yells her name* TWILIGHT!!!

Twilight: *Hears Luna and sends a message to her in her mind: Stay there you would be safe*

Alpha Luna: *Hears Twilight's voice in her head* NO!!! Twilight don't. *Tries to get up and fly to her but she falls back down*

Twilight: *Sends the necklace to Luna and says to Luna: Here, but I'll be fine, please stay there.*

Alpha Luna: *she gets the necklace back and starts to cry * no i dont want to lose you like i lost my sister *she gets up and runs out*