The Wolf stage Part 4

Narrator: While Moonsoul, Luna, Daisy,Twilight and the pups went to sleep, Bloodmoon went to Nightmare moon.

Bloodmoon: Nightmare, Moonsoul is strong. I don't think i can make him dark.

Nightmare Moon: *stares at him and growls at him* No you're just weak like my sister Luna. Take me to them.

Bloodmoon: Yes Nightmare. *walks to Luna's den*

Moonsoul: *smells some dark wolves and knocks down a table*

Alpha Luna: What's going on dear?

Daisy: Father are you okay?

Moonsoul: Its Nightmare moon. *feels the darkness coming out and growls*

Alpha Luna, here take this. I had a dream that you eat the berry first, and it left you indestructable to the dark side.

Nightmare Moon: Oh hello sister. *laughs*

Alpha Luna: Nightmare Moon, what do you want. Why are you here, you know better than to be messing with me.

Nightmare Moon: I'm just here for Moonsoul. *makes him look into my eyes*

Moonsoul: *tries not to look but couldn't stop and fell under Nightmare Moon's spell and walks towards her*

Nightmare Moon: *laughs evilly*

Moonsoul: *looks at Nightmare moon and licks her*

Nightmare Moon: You see sis My powers are stronger than yours.

Alpha Luna: You won't get away with doing this. Why are you even doing this? This isn't fair to him, us or any of the other people you have. You can't just take over with mind control.

Moonsoul: *step forward and growls*

Daisy: Father take this, *leans over and whispers into his ear* If you open the top part, there's a handful of berries in there. Take one when you feel it happening or when you get close to it.

Moonsoul: *eyes flickered and backs away* D-daisy.

Daisy: Yes father. It's me. Keep it on you at all times, it's my favorite necklace, with what you need inside.

Moonsoul: *snaps out of it and falls down*

Nightmare Moon: Lets go Bloodmoon. *runs back to my den in the dark woods*

Bloodmoon: *follows*

Moonsoul: I-I don't feel so good. *tries to get up but falls back down*

Alpha Luna: it thinks it's time we go looking for a new place, so they don't keep coming back. And we all need to keep a handful of berries with us at all times.

Moonsoul: *looks at them and smiles and passes out*

Daisy: Father, no. Mother how will we be able to make it to a new place if he's in this condition?

Alpha Luna: We can finish the night off here and pack tomorrow, then we will head out around lunch time. Help me get your father inside and in the bed.

Daisy:Yeah mother. *walks over and helps pick him up*

Narrator: The next morning.

Alpha Luna: Rise and shine everyone, it's time to begin packing after a family breakfast.

Moonsoul: *wakes up* W-what happened?

Daisy: *wakes up* Oooo, mom can I help cook?!

Alpha Luna: Yes dear, Twilight can watch the little ones as they play and sleep till we head out.