you got me

love..can you define it?will all i can say it is to be addicted to a person..to love him so much that you give him the chance to break your heart;but trusting them not to...

i was always insecure..not beacause im ugly..actually i can tell you that im kind of hot..

my hair is light brown that reachs my waist..my body is sexy and i never get fat no matter what i eat..my eyes are light brown and my mouth is very small,soo pink..yet they say it makes me look sexier :p...im not very tall..i just look as a cute girl more than i look as a hot one...and i always have that blush that us annoying on my face.

...back to my point..im almost 18...but in my entire life i have never loved a guy (im not saying im lesbian or something hehehe :p) i never even tried to date alot .its just theg im afraid that ill love someone who would break my heart.

but he was always here...he always made me feel special and i always felt the spark just because of the he look at me...however i never thought i would like him more than a brother..

but then when i started to love him he broke my heart...i gave him the chance but he left.me....he said he dosent want...im not the girl that show her sadness..so i acted as if i dont care..but i did..i was shattered heartbroked..and divastated...then my life turned into a mess....

Hi...im emma meller...and soon ill be 18..jack..the guy that changed my life is my bestfriend brother..he is 20 so he is 2 years older..he stole my heart...but he also changed my life into a mess...

plz give it a chance it will get better i promise