am i yours?!

Emma p.o.v

I was angry! No words can form what i felt right now! My blood was boiling!!! My face was so red! I couldn't look at him! At that scene! Jack kissing a girl! But he is mine!!!

'not anymore'. I thought

' He was never mine!'. I argued with my self.

' No he was yours,but you let go of him!'

' I didn't!'

' Too bad Emma you did!'

'No he is--'

' Look beside you'

I looked as i saw my hands linked with an angry, yet thoughtful Liam.

'ughhhh i hate when im right' i thought, then added 'I should stop talking with myself'

I didn't know what happened,but i saw myself moving toward jack and the bitch.

Iim p.o.v

She drifted into thoughts as she thought about jack, i knew she isn't mine she will never be,but i had that little hope that i could win her heart, that i could let her forget that jerk! I was surprised by her leaving my hand and walking toward jack. No words can describe what i felt, my hand was suddenly very cold,and my heart was hurting me, because she actually broke my heart by walking away from me-toward jack!!!

Tears threatened to come out.

, but

'NO!!! I will not be weak' I thought as a tear came out of my eyes sliding to my cheeks.

I went after Emma to see what is she planning to do.

Jack p.o.v

The girl was kissing me roughly! As the memorys of tonight attacked me.

Adison made come here to have some 'fun', since i had been in my room listening to sad music,crying, and thinking of Emma.

I was drinking some kind if drink that i didn't care what it was Then a girl came to me, she was sexy,hot and beautiful that very guy was staring at her-but she wasn't Emma!

"hey there sexy guy" she told me smiling sweetly .

" What do you want?!"

" umm-- well you are the only guy standing with no girl beside him, the only guy not dancing, making out,or hitting on girls"

"So?!"

" I'm just curious" I didn't answer her, but that didn't make her go away.

" I mean come on you are hot, so what's wrong are you gay because i know a guy that---" I'm not gay!"

" Oh problem with your girl?!

" She is not my fucking girl!!"

" Then there is a girl!"

" Get the fucking out of here!"

" Mmmmm tell me you will feel better"

"well..." And i told her everything, crying and getting angry with every word.

" Ohhhh you poor thing" She Said as she started caressing my things while getting up slowly, i was turned on-i mean I'm a guy so come on give me a break!-

" I have a few of ideas to help you keep her out if your mind" She whispered and man! Her voice is sexy!.

" No I don't want to get her out of my mind or out of my heart, i lo---" She started kissing my neck getting higher whispering