i promise

Emma p.o.v

I saw him leave,and for the first time in my life i wanted to die, 'I'm not the girl that cry over a guy' I thought, 'well that changed Emma' I thought again.

I sat on the street,between the trees and cried. I sat there crying not knowing what should i do.

Liam p.o.v

She froze,she couldn't form a word, i lost her, she isn't mine.

'DAMN IT!' I thought 'I'm not like that'

'She doesn't love you,so just move on' I can't, i hit my head with car again and again. I cried more that i thought my eyes will dry,

'Why am still alive? Without her? My life doesn't mean anything anymore'

You know when you reach the point when your life is meaningless? That the only prove that you are alive is that you are breathing? I'm living this life like i have the right to! But do i? Do i even want my life without her? I wish this all is just a bad dream that i will wake up from,that i will see her by my side again. That angel isn't mine! I want to die!

I drove faster not knowing where to, not even caring.

Emma p.o.v

I was crying so much that I couldn't breath anymore, what have i done? Why didn't i speak? Do i love him?

I don't know!! I am confused! But i messed up!!

You know when you do something wrong and wish that no body would see you! then when you get caught your heart beats fastly, when you wish that you could go back in time and erase that mistake? When the guilt is eating you up! When your are so confused!

"Emma?!" i heard Jessica whisper

" Emma whats wrong?"

" Go away!"

" Hey shhhhhhh sisi just shhhhhhh! Hey there now! Calm down!"

I cried more and more

"what's wrong?"

"i---"

" Tell me you will feel better"

I told her everything! How i felt! What did i do! Everything!

"Emma! Its okay! Calm down! Look how about we go home and that you go sleep a little then tomorrow we will talk okay?!"

"no--no i don't want to sleep!"

"Emma its 2 Am in the morning, you have to sleep!"

Jessica p.o.v

I drove her home as she was crying her eyes out. Poor Emma! I thought! My big sis!! She was so confused! But was in it obvious that she loves him?

Emma p.o.v

Now it's 9 AM, i didn't sleep at all, and I'm not planning to. I want to die!! I turned the music on as i heard " what hurts the most" by rascal flatt.

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house

That don't bother me

I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out

I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while

Even though going on with you gone still upsets me there are days every now and again i pretend I'm okay but that not what gets me

What hurts the most

Was being so close

And having so much to say