The One With All The Fluff

"So tell me exactly what happened." Derek said.

"Why?" Stiles sniffed and wiped his eyes. He was now currently sitting in Derek's apartment on the couch. Paige was sat upon his lap. She curled into his chest, inhaling his scent. He smelt like home. Derek put his arm around Stiles, pulling him and Paige closer.

"So I can try and make it up to you."

"I started feeling sick, so I went in to see my friend's mom. She's a nurse. She gave me a weird look, like she knew exactly what was wrong with me. She mumbled something under her breath that sounded like 'Impossible'. She was doubtful, but she still intercepted the blood test. 'You're pregnant.' She said. I thought she was crazy. But it was true. She made sure I had everything I needed. Her and Scott. She snuck me in for ultrasounds, and made sure I had vitamins. When I started to show I dropped out of college and stayed in mine and Scott's apartment. I only now just started going again. It's not a big college, but it's still a college. Anyways, when it came time Melissa performed a C-section. Scott snuck the equipment from the hospital. They returned it of course! Nobody knew." Sometime during the story, Stiles had started crying again. Derek wiped his tears away, and planted a chaste kiss on his eyelid.

"I'm so sorry Stiles." Derek had started to cry himself. "I'm such an idiot! I will never leave you alone again." Derek leaned towards Stiles hesitantly. His lips connected with Stiles's. Derek kissed Stiles again, and again, trying to kiss away the pain. It was working. Paige sensed her mom's happiness and cooed. The sound brought the two boys back to their senses and they broke apart. Stiles giggled.

"Sorry Paige." Stiles apologized for not just the kiss, but for leaving her as well. But he was here now, and that's all that mattered.

"Why don't we go to the park?" Derek broke the silence. " I know she can't play yet, but the fresh air is good for her. Or so I've read." Derek grinned sheepishly. He wanted to prove to Stiles that he was a good dad. Now that Stiles was back, he planned on it staying that way.

"That sounds nice." Stiles smiled genuinely.

It was not quite night, but it was after noon. The weather was perfect. Stiles was pushing Paige in her stroller, and Derek had his arm wrapped tightly around Stiles's waist. His hand trailed down to Stiles's stomach and rested there. Stiles giggled and slapped Derek's hand away. "Stooop!" Stiles whined. "It tickles." Derek grinned widely. Stiles was too adorable. He grabbed Stiles's waist and pulled him closer. Stiles let go off Paige's stroller and wrapped his arms around Derek's neck. Derek pressed his lips against Stiles's.

They stayed that way for a while until a voice brought them out of their moment. "That is so sweet. It's not often you see true love nowadays." It was an elderly lady. She had been watching them. Stiles blushed.

"Um.." Stiles hid his face in Derek's chest.

"You have a lovely baby." The lady said, and then walked off. There was something off about her. Derek felt it. He wrapped his arms tighter around Stiles and growled lowly.

"Derek?" Stiles looked up from Derek's chest. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." Derek smiled reassuringly at Stiles. "C'mon. I think Paige has had enough excitement for one day." Paige was now fast asleep in her stroller.

Stiles had stayed over at Derek's. He didn't want to leave Paige. He had made that mistake one time, and he was determined to never let her go again. Derek and Stiles were standing over Paige's crib, watching her sleep. Stiles leaned his head on Derek's shoulder. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." Derek smirked. "Now that Paige is in bed, how about we go to bed too?" He grabbed Stiles's hand and yanked him towards the bedroom. Stiles yelped.

"You better use a condom this time!"